What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

COMPLETED - Prototype 3D Printed Panels bargains.

I'm spending too much money & time on the panel development, trying different coatings and 100+ hours of print time, I've lost count of the hours post process - most are scrap but I have some completed ones I'm happy with.

Trying to recoup some dosh I've decided to sell off the good ones at quite a reduced price, around half price of the final versions, these are 1 offs so nab a bargain.
**disclaimer just in case, as stated these are priced and sold 'as is' prototypes, still early days but they should be fine with careful owners.
If you do encounter any issues please let me know so I can improve future ones and I will discount any future purchases.

Payment via PayPal
If anyone's seen my post about cooker filter sheets I will also include some free for you to try out (simply cut to size around your Boro Tank).

First off:

Silver Carbon Fibre car vinyl wrapped, the inside is bare with edges of the wrap.
Corners aren't as perfect as I would like but so far I've not found a solution but I'm being a bit picky.
£18 including P&P

BB Carbon Silver.jpg

Next up are Plasti-Dip metallic Red:
These are coated with a rubberised paint (Plasti-Dip) and have a grippy latex kind of feel, I used these exclusively for a week to test the durability and they held up perfectly, the inside is untreated Orange as 3D printed.
£18 Including P&P

BB-Doors-Plasti-Dip-8.jpg

BB-Doors-Plasti-Dip-3.jpg

(Blue already gone to a new home)

White hand sanded to a smooth finish, one of my favourites and look great on a Black BB for contrast.
£15 Inc P&P
If you want the matching button & Drip Tip add £3 (Drip Tip's aren't food safe and require a warm wash in antibacterial hand soap every couple of days)

BB-Doors-Plasti-Dip-9.jpg

Black Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrapped, as above (Silver version) except this was my first go and had to open up the fire button hole so it's not as snug a fit around the fire button.
£15 Inc P&P

Carbon-1.jpg
Carbon-2.jpg

Circles Pattern Blue Metallic Plast-Dip
Another of my favourites and one I will be making again for myself once things have settled down, these took a lot of work so slightly more.
£20 inc P&P

BB-Doors-Plasti-Dip-10.jpg

Hi Simon i will take the white one's with button and drip tip if they are still available please

Silver Carbon Fibre, White and the Black Carbon Fibre gone.

Due to peeling issues I'm withdrawing the Plasticoat ones from sale.

The good news is I will be doing much much better Resin editions, hopefully get some photos up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom