What's new

complete squonk set up

your active on the forum you dont just enter comps/give aways put your name down girl if you dont get on with it do a give away on here :2thumbsup:
Cheers :) Might do at a later date :)

your not a normal anything & you never know you may get this one first. them slow boats are getting slower
Thank you :) I know right! Seems like months now!

I was looking to buy one of these from a local shop during my visit in China but the only squonk they had at a reasonable price was a massive 2 battery deal.
I will throw my name in the hat as it is a little more practical and doesn't look like a murder weapon. Cheers @kamido great giveaway!

I was wondering where the list was...

1. AdriaNocenzi
2. Vapemac
3. monkey69
4. Silk186

1. AdriaNocenzi
2. Vapemac
3. monkey69
4. Silk186
5. badboybez

Very generous offer.
Just got into squonking.

Regards badboybez

I appear to be in particularly ascorbic mood tonight.
No, that wasn't the implication.
I get days like that - sometimes it's you in a 'short' mood, and sometimes it's other people being more sensitive due to other shit going on in other threads but either way everything comes out 'wrong'! Peace. ;) :10:

Nice giveaway @kamido :2thumbsup:

Not an entry as I already tried one and didn't get on with it.

Great giveaway and a great little squonk from @ kamido [ not a entry ] from me as already have one but must say this is a great prize for someone who wants a little squonk for out and about use mine all the time good luck all who enter and a big thank you to @ kamido for running this very nice giveaway....

Ok just tried a pico squeeze with a hadaly on top and loved it!! Also just gave a couple of vaping bits to another ape. So with a little less guilt and loving the item offered, I'm gonna enter this giveaway :D

1. AdriaNocenzi
2. Vapemac
3. monkey69
4. Silk186
5. badboybez
6. Jackymax

Cheers again for the chance @kamido :)

1. AdriaNocenzi
2. Vapemac
3. monkey69
4. Silk186
5. badboybez
6. Jackymax
7. Cre5ta

Thanks again for the chance @kamido

1. AdriaNocenzi
2. Vapemac
3. monkey69
4. Silk186
5. badboybez
6. Jackymax
7. Cre5ta
8. Major Hazzard

Everyone talks about squonking.. I'm intrigued. :-)

Back
Top Bottom