Classifieds and Group Buy Rules

Classifieds are only available for members that have made at least 100 posts on the forum.

Please make sure you are aware of the rules for the Classifieds and Group Buys BEFORE posting. Any forum user with more than one hundred posts can list their items for sale here. This is for selling pre-used items only, if you are a vendor then feel free to sell your personal unwanted items here but any member selling multiple items will be banned.
Payment by PayPal goods and services only. If you do have problems with a purchase please do report this to us.

When an item has sold the seller must click edit on the first post and change the "Prefix" to Completed so people don't waste time looking at items that have sold.

A note about posting items valued at £50 or over - a couple of quid on the sale price can be worthwhile insurance for both buyer and seller.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

complete squonk set up

Discussion in 'Completed Classifieds' started by kamido, Apr 28, 2018.

1. kamido

kamido Achiever

good evening apes well last night i ordered another wismec luxotic from fasttech and having a good week and generally being in a good mood i thought sod if i’ll put something on the order to give away in here so in the give away will be a brand new black pico squeeze boxed and unopened i’ll dig out a BF RDA to go with it so all you will have to do is coil it add some juice pop a battery in and on your merry squonking way you go:2thumbsup: this is open to anyone and everyone weather you own a pico or ten or you dont have one BUT when i draw the name i will check your profile IF all you do is enter comps and don’t contribute to the rest of the forum i will draw it again all i ask is who ever wins it if you dont get on with it do a give away to let another ape own it pretty please i will leave this open untill it’s delivered so will be open 14 days ish more time for you lovely apes to get your name down :) sooooooo name on the list in the mannor we are accustomed to doing and GOOD LUCK you lovely lovely apes

• Like Like x 29
    • Thank Thank x 3
  2. WaitFor1t88

WaitFor1t88 Veteran

awesome gesture mate

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jackymax

Jackymax Achiever

I got my first sqonk kit, a hot pink pico squeeze and wasp nano, on the way from China... still!

Also I'm starting to feel really guilty about winning comps on here so I'll give this one a miss.:S

Awesome thing to do though @kamido :2thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Banjostring

Banjostring Postman

Great giveaway for someone wanting to try squonking mate, I have one with a wasp on it and Iove it

• Like Like x 1
  5. AdriaNocenzi

AdriaNocenzi Postman

I just have the squeeze from Monday and I completely booked so thank you for the chance and I'm in

• Like Like x 1
  6. bellyman

bellyman Achiever

Not an entry but a nice gesture, good karma.

• Like Like x 2
  7. vapemac

vapemac Veteran

First list fuck up already :D

1. @AdriaNocenzi
    2. Vapemac

Yes please kamido. I love me a squeeze

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  8. Jackymax

Jackymax Achiever

Of course when we get towards the end of the 2 weeks I'll either still be waiting for my squonk kit, or know if I like it or not.

And I might not feel so guilty lol :D

9. the_atomic_fart

the_atomic_fart Achiever

Very generous gesture mate.
    Let's hope we don't see the list populated by the normal freeloaders.
    Do you post to post to Malta BTW? @AdriaNocenzi

• Like Like x 2
  10. Jackymax

Jackymax Achiever

I've been assured that I'm not a normal freeloader. Hope that's right?

• Like Like x 3