What's new

complete squonk set up

kamido

Achiever
good evening apes well last night i ordered another wismec luxotic from fasttech and having a good week and generally being in a good mood i thought sod if i’ll put something on the order to give away in here so in the give away will be a brand new black pico squeeze boxed and unopened i’ll dig out a BF RDA to go with it so all you will have to do is coil it add some juice pop a battery in and on your merry squonking way you go:2thumbsup: this is open to anyone and everyone weather you own a pico or ten or you dont have one BUT when i draw the name i will check your profile IF all you do is enter comps and don’t contribute to the rest of the forum i will draw it again all i ask is who ever wins it if you dont get on with it do a give away to let another ape own it pretty please i will leave this open untill it’s delivered so will be open 14 days ish more time for you lovely apes to get your name down :) sooooooo name on the list in the mannor we are accustomed to doing and GOOD LUCK you lovely lovely apes

I got my first sqonk kit, a hot pink pico squeeze and wasp nano, on the way from China... still!

Also I'm starting to feel really guilty about winning comps on here so I'll give this one a miss.:S

Awesome thing to do though @kamido :2thumbsup:

Great giveaway for someone wanting to try squonking mate, I have one with a wasp on it and Iove it [emoji106][emoji16]

I got my first sqonk kit, a hot pink pico squeeze and wasp nano, on the way from China... still!

Also I'm starting to feel really guilty about winning comps on here so I'll give this one a miss.:S

Awesome thing to do though @kamido :2thumbsup:
Of course when we get towards the end of the 2 weeks I'll either still be waiting for my squonk kit, or know if I like it or not.

And I might not feel so guilty lol :D

Back
Top Bottom