What's new

Charity raffle vape bundle

Ok all as promised I am giving away for charity a collection of vape goodies for you to win. This will be done like a raffle. I have set up a just giving page where you can donate. You can pay by PayPal. I think it's fair to say with what is up for grabs here I think £2 per entry is fair. There is no limit how much you give so for example if u pledge £10 your name will be entered 5 times. I have spoken to @molejuice (if you don't know check out the mole juice thread in general chat) and their chosen charity is Noah's ark children's hospital. I think what they have done and the prices they are selling for and the work they have done to fulfil orders I want to help by giving back. Please to help me when you donate please put your forum name in the names part so I can keep tabs who has donated. Normal rules apply as classifieds and people who contribute to the forums and not just here for the freebies. (If I've missed another rules please tell me) Once you have donated please start the normal list (I will be monitoring this) with your name. I will pick the name from randomiser. I never knew that I would get this many kind prize donations added which instead of doing a second third fourth and so on prize, the second name/number to be randomly picked will get to choose what they want from the list of the kind donations from fellow apes. As you can see this is getting updated a lot so this will just make it easier.

So what's up for grabs I here you all say. Please note all these have been used. (unless stated)
1)CRIUS tank (not sure what version I think v3)
2)TFV4 tank just the rba deck no coils
3)Goblin mini
4)UD Bellus
5)Adjustable air flow drip tip
6)About 20ml of Hod (see vaping with vic for review)
7)Tesla 100w unregulated mod.
8)Brand spanking new billow v2 kindly donated by @MrDJ thanks bud excellent idea
9)Dog Bone RDA Kindly donated by @scrumpox Thank you very much

Please click link and donate http://click.contact.justgiving.com...6f4782cbd4b5f166ae40d9cd30e9b85bc5f2aabc59a4b
**** UPDATE**** UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****
Thanks to @moley brand new Aeolus Rda clone
**** UPDATE**** UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****
Thanks to @kylewilson89 Freak show mini.
thanks to @vape_laur Unused Manabush
Wow guys this is just getting better and better. With thanks to @pfvapes with his kind donation of 5 x 30ml of his finest E juice and a TFV4 (minus the glass now lol)
UD's new Balrog tank to the raffle its completely unused more or less the same size as a goblin mini has topfill and as you will see comes with 0.5 & 1.8 kanthal coils and I think it's a 0.2 ni coil.... No box but its all brand new Kindly donated With thanks to @cheltenham cat
Another kind donation from @9668harry with thanks. A ephro tank and coils and a super tank RDA
please see 9668harry post for pics cant upload anymore pics hahaha excellent
Another kind donation from @kersey Heatvape Ecotank again plz see kersey post for pics
Another kind donation from @city461 Atlantis Mega Thank you very much. Please see his post for pic (Velocity not included)
Another kind donation from @paul-7 Freemax Starre tank Thank you very much please see his post for pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 84
  • dogbone.jpg
    dogbone.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
  • aeolus.jpg
    aeolus.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 118
  • freak show mini.jpg
    freak show mini.jpg
    787.7 KB · Views: 122
  • manabush.jpg
    manabush.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 114
  • pf.jpg
    pf.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 107
  • UD Ballrog.jpg
    UD Ballrog.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
How do I do it?
Got to a page that said for receipt log in with Facebook or enter e-mail address (2nd page after filling comment, user name, amount then continue).
I hadn't went to Paypal etc. yet. Didn't put in email as want to know how to pay etc.
Sorry for stupidity but ever used just giving & may help others so asking here instead of PM.

@hatechoosingusernames

1. AshF1983
2. Russ t. Good work bud
3. welsh_dragoness
4. Ment
5. Ment

1. AshF1983
2. Russ t. Good work bud
3. welsh_dragoness
4. Ment
5. Ment
6. tootingyoda (Martin) Great cause