What's new

Big clear out... All for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the longest For Sale thread ever? :D

May of been a bit smaller had i not dipped in and out to buy and query things. Also if mike didnt randomly add the flower stand :P

Waiting to see what else pops up from the back of the sofa, hoping its a brass nem clone :rotflmao:

Haha! That's all I've got I'm afraid... Dwindling stock now :p juice is prov sold pending payment too now :p

This is what I have left...

all items in as new condition unless otherwise stated.

I'm unsure what price to ask for some items so if you think I'm asking a bit much then please feel free to make me an offer. All prices include recorded delivery to mainland uk only. Will discount postage for multiple items.

Sigelei #19b brass with nzonic cap (flattened with a few marks) and no glue magnetic switch £20
View attachment 17169

Totally wicked bcc and a spare head. £5

Smok xl carto tank £5

Killer carto tank atomiser and 5 ceramic cups and approx 75 pre made nores-res-nores wires £40

Innokin iclear 30 clearos x2 with two hardly used heads and a couple of usable ones. £15 the lot

View attachment 17178
Also have these for sale:
From left to right-

Vaping King Caramel latte 4mg couple of ml used

Mrs lord Druid 6mg approx 8ml

Mrs lord custard cream 6mg approx 12ml

Alien vapour smurf piss 0mg 25ml left

Kraken red lady 0mg less than 5ml used (just snapped the lid off??? Just decanted it into a fresh bottle)

Kraken crystal menth 0mg approx 8mg

Wizmix nuclear plusion 0mg 5ml

GVC 50:50 0mg 25-27ml ish

Also not pictured:

Mrs lord ginger nuts 6mg 10ml

8bitvape roswell 47 50:50 10ml

£25 the lot (sold pending payment)

Agr carto tank caps x2 £5

Flower mod stand from fasttech £7.50

Also worth mentioning I work shifts so sometimes posting quickly can be an issue for a day or two if I'm on days.

Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom