What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BB rev 3 Boro.....for sale....

joe clay

Veteran
A reluctant sale, I'm selling my rev-3 Boro that took a hell of a long time to track down as these are like rocking horse sh*t to find and when they come up for sale they are SOLD immediately....

In fantastic condition.

Think I paid around £40 with delivery from Italy.

Want £45....REDUCED to £40...that includes delivery of 1st class signed for in UK.......anywhere outside UK buyer pays postage

You have more chance of getting a w**k off the pope than finding these.

20190814_124839.jpeg
20190814_124855.jpeg
20190814_124912.jpeg

Last edited:
A reluctant sale, I'm selling my rev-3 Boro that took a hell of a long time to track down as these are like rocking horse sh*t to find and when they come up for sale they are SOLD immediately....

In fantastic condition.

Think I paid around £40 with delivery from Italy.

Want £45....REDUCED to £40...that includes delivery of 1st class signed for in UK.......anywhere outside UK buyer pays postage

You have more chance of getting a w**k off the pope than finding these.

View attachment 198376View attachment 198377View attachment 198378

Here ya go @disco Matt

Don't mean to be a pain in the arse, but that's NOT a rev 3 boro tank, it's a rev 3 standard tank, which was supplied with the rev 3 BB before the boro was a thing.......it's the little things n aw that:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom