What's new

Aegis Boost Pod & Coils

Yo Yo Yo

I have received replacement pods from the lovely people at Geek Vape but they were so kind and sent me 2. Their customer service team are excellent by the way.

Now I'm not greedy so would like to share 1 with u lovelies! :10::10:

Its the 3.7ml Replacement Pod set which comes with 2 coils (1 of each) and 1 of each drip tip!

I will also be including a shortfill, not sure which one yet. Maybe custard, maybe fruity.........who knows! Depends on who wins i suppose.

• Names on the list
  • I would like to know the following: what's your fav chocolate or sweet and why?
  • 1 entry pp
  • Mess it up fix It
  • I will draw this by the end of next wk
  • I will cover the postage
Ciao for now you bloody Gorgeous lot!

Screenshot_20200201-152050_Chrome.jpg

Nice giveaway @DeeDee for someone who has the aegis boost # not - a - entry # as i dont have one.
Just for fun my favorite chocolate is old Jamaica Rum and Raisin chocolate bar.

Nice bits for someone not for me don’t use the Aegis..
My favourite chocolate is Amedei’s Prendimé chocolate..it’s the best in the world.

Nice bits for someone not for me don’t use the Aegis..
My favourite chocolate is Amedei’s Prendimé chocolate..it’s the best in the world.
Haha of course it is! Lol not tried it myself but u know bring some along if we get to the same expo lol is it expensive?

@BigCloud
Yo MBC why haven't u put your name down? Thought u would be straight on it considering how much u love the boost! If u aren't putting it down cause of that other pod dont be silly!

Haha of course it is! Lol not tried it myself but u know bring some along if we get to the same expo lol is it expensive?
Porcelana: white, delicate and fine – hence the name Porcelain – is a pure-bred “Criollo” cocoa, of which only 3,000 kilos are harvested a year. Amedei has the honour of growing it and processing it into a product of incredible flavour, among the most aromatic, well-rounded and harmonious ever existed in the history of chocolate...around £10 a nibble.

@BigCloud
Yo MBC why haven't u put your name down? Thought u would be straight on it considering how much u love the boost! If u aren't putting it down cause of that other pod dont be silly!

@DeeDee ok ill start cheers ;)

1 BigCloud Fruit and Nut cos its a bit like me :D

Back
Top Bottom