What's new

3x AGR carto tanks with 9 unopened 510 boge cartos \ carto punch

thedarthVap3r

Achiever
another little clearout.

AGR carto tanks have a nifty locking mechanism and a fill hole fo no need for one of those slap yo mamma type tools here.

each one comes with a sr(35mm) and xl(45mm) tube which is polycarbonate , so no pluid folks.

£9.50 these suckers and £5.95 per 5pack of the cartos

the carto punch was like £5 as its just the agr punch. does the job and has a cut out so you can line your holes up perfectly which helps.

total paid was roughly £45 plus shipping.

looking for £20 shipped.

my camera is in need of charging so stock photo incoming.

ill charge the camera tomorrow.

DiscountVapers.com_AGR_tank_3__85353.1360713563.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will change it to completed for you fella. :)

If on Saturday you need your bum wiped after having a poo, just let me know* :lol1:

* That was a joke by the way, and I meant absolutely no offence by it. Also I would like to point out that I am also not that way inclined, SCAT has absolutely no appeal to me, after having a german girl shit on my chest 20 odd years ago, I can still smell it now :(

I will change it to completed for you fella. :)

If on Saturday you need your bum wiped after having a poo, just let me know* :lol1:

* That was a joke by the way, and I meant absolutely no offence by it. Also I would like to point out that I am also not that way inclined, SCAT has absolutely no appeal to me, after having a german girl shit on my chest 20 odd years ago, I can still smell it now :(

thank you , and thanks for sharing . im glad your not into SCAT , ive never tried it personally but after an agressive bum wipe i once got poo on my finger. it put me off the idea of scatting as i really didnt much enjoy having it on my nails. let alone elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom