What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

2x Boxer clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Pepper

Legend
Next up for sale are two Boxer clones. One black (please look carefully at the boxer writing and see how you can tell its painted/dyed; it is exactly the same condition it arrived in and is a common 'fault' with these) one purple.

These are 3D printed, painted or dyed to get the colour, unregulated, squonking box mods.

Again I will say these are unregulated and mechs. You must know your ohms law and fully understand mechs offer NO protection if you screw a f**ked up build into a bf dripper.

Now, they are lightweight, small and great fun. Single battery so make sure you have a few good ones dedicated just for this.

Boxed but no spares (exactly how they arrived from FT).

Bottles and tubes have been cleaned out so no sneaky samples of my DIY juice included :D

Rrp $14ish from ft

Looking for £6 each including p&p. Want both of them? £10 for the two.

Paypal goods only.

20171015_135616.jpg
20171015_140211.jpg
20171015_140146.jpg

I reserved the right to decline your purchase request if I do not think you are suited to this type of mod. Sorry if it pi$$es you off, however I need to sleep at night!

Thanks for letting us know. Fasttech is down for me at the moment, not sure why it's saying insecure connection, I will try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom