What's new

Hand made Drip Tips

I think it will look cool on my subtank mini with black o rings [emoji3]

If I'm not mistaken I think it's the same acrylic as mine in post #22. It's gorgeous, those orange swirls aren't just orange, theres yellow and green and even purple swirling around in there with it. The black isn't just black either, it changes all around with a shimmer to it in different places going from black to charcoal to grey to silver, it's amazing how different light plays with it. If you haven't had an acrylic tip yet they feel great and you can say goodbye to drip tip gunk, you'll be stoked with it I'm sure.

If I'm not mistaken I think it's the same acrylic as mine in post #22. It's gorgeous, those orange swirls aren't just orange, theres yellow and green and even purple swirling around in there with it. The black isn't just black either, it changes all around with a shimmer to it in different places going from black to charcoal to grey to silver, it's amazing how different light plays with it. If you haven't had an acrylic tip yet they feel great and you can say goodbye to drip tip gunk, you'll be stoked with it I'm sure.

Will it work on a subtank?
I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh so to speak

Will it work on a subtank?
I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh so to speak

Yep the insert is a good fit but then it's fitted anything I've tried it on, the shape is down to taste.

20150604_231326.jpg

It's all good sharing the drip tip love (sounds wrong I know [emoji12])

Really looking forward to getting mine

That might have been me :8: Went for 12 & 7, eek don't hate me..

Mmm? Are you sure? What does your order email say? Just checked mine and it's definitely got no7 on it. I suppose we'll find out when the posty has done his bit.

Back
Top Bottom