Vape Club
What's new

Your Guide to the Best E-Liquid at JumpontheVape

JOTV

Postman
Your Guide to the Best E-Liquid at JumpontheVape
If you’re anything like me, you love searching for a new online vape shop to find the best UK vape deals so you can try new flavours. Of course, we all have our tried-and-true brands and flavours of E-liquid, but there’s nothing like trying something new.

I’ve done a ton of research on the best places online to buy vaping supplies and E-liquid, so I want to introduce you to one of my favourites: Jumponthevape.com.

JumpontheVape offers one of the best selections of E-liquids I’ve found online, with fast free shipping, even during the COVID-19 pandemic. They’ve got over 225 products and there’s literally something for all tastes, so today I’m going to guide you through the best E-liquid available at this online vape shop.

By the way – for those of you who love a bargain as much as I do, they have Deals of the Week (that actually do change each week) and a Bargain Basement, so it’s a great online vape shop if you have only just got into vaping and don’t want to spend a fortune on new flavours just yet.

E-Liquid for Fruity Flavour Fans
We’ll start with my favourite flavours since they’re usually the most popular and they’re the flavours I want to talk about most. JumpontheVape divides their fruity flavours into three categories: Fruity, Citrus, and Berry. Obviously, with almost 150 products in this section alone, I can’t cover them all, but here are my favourites I absolutely think you should try if you haven’t already.

(They also include ‘flavour notes” in their descriptions, which is super helpful, especially if you’re new to vaping and aren’t sure what to expect from these kinds of flavours just yet.)

My Favourite Fruit E-Liquid Flavours
DVTH Chloe has notes of cantaloupe, blueberry, and honey. This is typically sweet but isn’t overpowering.

Big Mouth Lemon Lush Pie tastes like it sounds – literally like a lemon cream dessert!

YeTi Apple Cranberry has a lovely sweet-sour flavour with the combination of green apple and cranberry, so is a good choice for those who don’t always love super sweet flavours.

My Favourite Citrus E-Liquid Flavours
Citrus also has a choice of 64 products, so if you’re a big fan of citrus flavours, I recommend taking your time to look through them all. For me, however, I’ve got 4 favourites I’d recommend:

Pachamama Passion Fruit Raspberry Yuzu is actually sold out at the time of writing, but if it’s in stock when you read this, definitely grab it. This has a lovely zesty flavour but with the sweetness of raspberry – it’s one of my favourites!

Drifter Tutti Frutti Sourz on Ice is great for those of you who like something that’s a bit like eating Sour Patch Kids! This is a must if you love sour gummy sweets.

12 Monkeys O-RangZ – stick with me here, I know it says cereal flavoured, but what it’s really talking about is that sweet Fruity Pebbles flavour you’ll know if you’ve had American cereal. It’s not a healthy breakfast, but vaping this is certainly less calories than eating a bowl of Lucky Charms!

My Favourite Berry E-Liquid Products
Berry also has over 70 products typically, so again, you’re not short on choice. I love berry flavours, so here are the ones I recommend you try:

Big Mouth Unseen Strawberry Lime is so good and I love the mix of strawberry and lime flavours in this.

Candy King Swedish is reminiscent of the sweet/candy Swedish Fish. You don’t find them that often in this country, but you can get a taste of them with this vaping liquid. This is such a great flavour so I recommend you grab this now.

Pachamama Huckleberry Pear Acai isn’t one I hear many people talk about, but after trying a few of the other Pachamama flavours, I grabbed this one and LOVED it. I really like flavours that are sweet but with something sour to contrast it, and this one reminds me of a pair drop mixed with something tangy. It’s definitely worth a try!

E-Liquid for Coffee Lovers
Okay, so I’m not a huge coffee fan, but I know a lot of you are and if you love all things coffee flavoured, you have to try a coffee E-liquid. And, I’ll be honest, a lot of them will be popular even with those who aren’t reaching for a cup of joe in the morning. Here are the flavours I can personally recommend:

Barista Brew White Chocolate Mocha – this one I actually tried after a friend had it (back before coronavirus) and when I saw it on JumpontheVape, I decided to grab it again. I love white chocolate, so I guess it’s no surprise that I loved this, but the mocha flavours are pretty yummy too!

Other flavours I recommend from Barista Brew are Smores Mocha Breeze and Salted Caramel. I have to say the Salted Caramel is pretty special.

Tobacco Bastards No. 29 Coffee is also delicious, as is VAPR Tiramisu Tobacco.

E-Liquids for the Sweet Tooth
I don’t know about your friends, but 9/10 when I see them, they’re vaping a ridiculously sweet E-liquid. As I’ve already said, I like something with a little contrast, but I can’t deny that some of these have become my favourites.

Late Night Diner Banana Foster Pie – how can you go wrong with Banana, Pastry and Dessert flavour notes? You can’t!

Big Mouth Bubble Waffle – this literally tastes like an ice cream waffle sandwich. You need this.

KonceptXIX Poley Rolly tastes like a Victoria sponge cake served with ice cream. I love this one.

Candy King Sour Worms E-Liquid - I’m a big fan of Candy King products and their Sour Worms ticks a lot of boxes since it perfectly balances the sweet and sour flavours I love.

E-Liquid Flavours for Those Who Miss Cigarettes
If you switched from cigarettes to vaping, or if you’re making the transition, there are a few flavours I recommend (though there’s a much bigger choice on JumpontheVape):

Tobacco Bastards No.33 Light

Atomic Tobacco Bliss (you get a lot for your money with this one too)

Halo’s Turkish Tobacco

Other Must-Try & Notable E-Liquid Flavours on the JumpontheVape Online Vape Store
Charlie Noble Shellback Slush E-Liquid - If you love cool flavours but don’t want just menthol, you have to give this offering from Charlie Noble a try. Cool with a tropical slant as those exotic fruit flavours come through. For super cold I turn to Sub Zero E-Liquid from Halo, it’s seriously refreshing.

Big Mouth Unseen Strawberry Lime E-Liquid I love strawberry, but sometimes find it a bit sweet and sugary in vaping liquids. However, this is another one where the lime really balances out the flavours for me.

Vampire Vape Highland Soda has an awesome name, and an even better name. It’s a bit like drinking Fanta, but with a bit of a twist (pun not intended). It’s delicious and definitely worth a try.

Big Mouth Donut Cone Ice Cream Yes, this tastes as good as it sounds. Trust me.

There you have it! You’ve got more than enough recommendations for E-liquid to keep you trying new flavours for the rest of the year! Again, JumpontheVape offers free delivery when you spend over £30 (which isn’t exactly hard), and great customer service, so I can highly recommend it!

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom