What's new

Yep. Defiantly a good idea to reduce Lockdown.

Should have added a /s tag. I rated him and that election was a massive wated opportunity. I doubt we'll see another potential PM with those kind of policies in my lifetime. He was an intelligent, thoughtful and decent guy and his policies reflected that. Except for the nationalised broadband, I don't know how that slipped through the net, it was a PR disaster waiting to happen.
Oddly now Blair and his Tory puppets are now pushing that same idea, as if they came up with it. They seem to be slowly bringing in his ideas, again as their own. But they are keeping their innate anti black/immigrant and anti unemployed/disabled stance. Odd that.

Hancock should get bowel cancer screening going again, my wife received a piss take letter today, they are aware she still has blood showing, yet they won't send out a testing kit. I'm thinking of everyone, not just my wife here.

Hancock should get bowel cancer screening going again, my wife received a piss take letter today, they are aware she still has blood showing, yet they won't send out a testing kit. I'm thinking of everyone, not just my wife here.
Yep, in certain areas, the NHS seems to have stopped. I hear it from too many people for it to be a urban myth.

I got an appointment for a MRI scan and rang them saying that i'm not going to put myself at risk and told them to cancel it, i also have a friend who rang me the other day telling me he wasn't going to take a risk either. I think this virus is far from finished and i would rather stay indoors away from the public and be safe.

I got an appointment for a MRI scan and rang them saying that i'm not going to put myself at risk and told them to cancel it, i also have a friend who rang me the other day telling me he wasn't going to take a risk either. I think this virus is far from finished and i would rather stay indoors away from the public and be safe.

Well, I have two procedures I'm waiting for and I'd give my left arm to have them done NOW! I think the risk is very small and the benefits will outsmart the minuscule risk.

I've even written to one consultant, pleading to jump me to the top of the waiting list!
:11::12::57:*crazy*

Well if i could i would of given you my appointment but for obvious reasons i couldn't so no need for in depth explanations :)

it's a standing joke with all of us

"so I've tested negative for COVID" me

"yes congratulations" colleague with the delicate COVID testing probe results in her hand

"how long will I be safe for" me

"ooohhh well till you left the testing room"..........

how the fcuk did we end up with a gov so full of utter incompetents?

If i remember correctly it was something called bregsit (Whatever that is) and £350m a week to the NHS and the other guy hating jews or sommat like that.

Back
Top Bottom