What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yep. Defiantly a good idea to reduce Lockdown.

Yippee more cases and more death but it's okay though cos Mat Cock in Hand knows where they are :yahoo:

Yippee more cases and more death but it's okay though cos Mat Cock in Hand knows where they are :yahoo:
Yep. My son in law factory closed yesterday, after the boss brought Covid into the factory, as well.
Thing is the outbreak, in Leicester, was know before lockdown was relaxed.

how the fcuk did we end up with a gov so full of utter incompetents?

Yep. My son in law factory closed yesterday, after the boss brought Covid into the factory, as well.
Thing is the outbreak, in Leicester, was know before lockdown was relaxed.

how the fcuk did we end up with a gov so full of utter incompetents?
One of my old bosses used to say the trouble with common sense is that it's not that common.
Common sense seems to pass most of the academics by for some reason and without it they end up trusting in what things look like on paper even though it's blatantly obvious to most folk it won't transfer properly into theory.

One of my old bosses used to say the trouble with common sense is that it's not that common.
Common sense seems to pass most of the academics by for some reason and without it they end up trusting in what things look like on paper even though it's blatantly obvious to most folk it won't transfer properly into theory.
Lol, how true. Common sense, as defined by my father, was to be able to look at anything that was disassembled, and us my common sense to work out how to put it together again. So it means different things to different people, too.

common sense goes out of the window, especially with this gov, when £££££££s are involved. I don't think the experts are lacking in common sense. It's the fact their common sense rules, and observations, are being ignored the the executive.

They voted Boris because Corbyn was unelectable.
As been made to seem unelectable by propaganda, and the ignoring of purdah in the last GE. He very nearly won in 2017. That's not the result of an unelectable leader. But I do get and accept your point. However the result leaves us with two Tory parties, and no second option.

As been made to seem unelectable by propaganda, and the ignoring of purdah in the last GE. He very nearly won in 2017. That's not the result of an unelectable leader. But I do get and accept your point. However the result leaves us with two Tory parties, and no second option.
Should have added a /s tag. I rated him and that election was a massive wated opportunity. I doubt we'll see another potential PM with those kind of policies in my lifetime. He was an intelligent, thoughtful and decent guy and his policies reflected that. Except for the nationalised broadband, I don't know how that slipped through the net, it was a PR disaster waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom