What's new

XTAR 11th Anniversary Celebration Giveaway, let’s go celebrate!

statue1.jpg

#1. Bronze statue of Bacchus/ Dionysus (The God of wine)

This has been with me since around 1998, when I found it in the Rastro Antiques Market in Madrid.

It was discovered among the scattered wood, metal and glass fittings removed from a traditional Madrid bar
- possibly of the Art Nouveu period.

It has been in residence in each apartment I've inhabited since then and reminds of my years in Madrid.

I do not drink wine anymore as it has an unfortunate effect on my psyche.
I can only but imagine what a similar deity devoted to vaping would look like...

My dog has been with me just over 11 yrs, he's getting on a bit now, takes him a while to get up on a morning (not just him) but still goes everywhere with me, much prefers the company of people than dogs too. A true friend, I struggle to see what life will be like beyond his company
A loyal dog is a real life partner to rely on...Since I haven't have a pet before(my parents don't allow me to have one), the only thing is can advice you is that worry less and enjoy the moment, make everyday with your dog worthwhile and fulfulling

My camera, a Pentax ME Super...been with me for 35 years and still going strong

Well I gotta say this may be the most "ancient" stuff in this thread lol
Sounds unbelieveable to me to use a camera for 35 years...

I do own a 16 years old leather belt. It was bought for my brothers wedding, yet it's still used on a daily basis. Leather is leather! :)

My lovely girlfriend has accompanied my for more than 11 year, since we met back in 2004.

We got married June 2013, and now having a 3 years old sweet lil son :)

Back
Top Bottom