What's new

Would you like 20% off?!

ReservedCBD

Postman
Hello POTV.

We have successfully been trading for 6 months so existing and new customers deserve 20% off!

If your still wondering how to use ReservedCBD it’s easy.

Our 10ml is a concentrate and doesn’t need to be vaped neat.

Simply shake it and add a few drops to a tank with your favourite eliquid! The bonus really comes in that our cbd:cbg is tasteless! So you can enjoy the eliquid!

It’s suitable for all devices!

Use code POTV20 for 20% off at the checkout!

Www.reservedcbd.co.uk

I'd really like to try some of this for my sciatica as you also include CBG. I worry though, that just "Simply shake it and add a few drops to a tank with your favourite eliquid! " would work. Wouldn't it need mixing thoroughly in the tank somehow? Otherwise you wouldn't be getting an even dose as you vape through the tankfull? *not being a dick, genuine question[emoji16]

CBD is something I know absolutely nothing about, and many times I have thought about trying it but, and it's a BIG but as as I have BPD and I take antipsychotic medication would it interfere with my medication or even have an effect on me????

@Banjostring. Correct it would be better used as a short fill shot into a 50ml or 100ml if it’s 1000mg. We do find people seem happy just adding it to there tank and also find it easier to do just that. Your question is a fair one :) we also offer the cotswold premix range would is so yummy!

@joe clay feel free to personal message me and I’ll go into depth about it a-bit and it be bit more private about your conditions.CBD/CBG can heighten the effects of meds which seemed to make some users sleep better or just feel better zz

CBD is something I know absolutely nothing about, and many times I have thought about trying it but, and it's a BIG but as as I have BPD and I take antipsychotic medication would it interfere with my medication or even have an effect on me????

For what it's worth, my wife also suffers with BPD and she swears by CBD.

Always worth consulting your GP though. They may not be clued up on any benefits of CBD but should be able to inform you of any interactions to be careful of with your prescription meds.

Back
Top Bottom