What's new

Would you grass a neighbour up for breaking the lockdown rules?

What folks need to realise is they themselves are not perfect, that goes for me too. So in sense we have no rights to tell others how to live etc. To quote my favourite band. "there's only one way of life and that's your own".
It's ok to moan amongst your mates etc but it is totally wrong to grass. Just because others don't live like you.
But a lot of folks let the media, government, etc shape there lives and they do not realise this.
Humans where born free thousands of years ago. The rules and laws, Holy books like the Bible and Koran are an examples of ways to control people. Yes we need certain rules but they are things most humans wouldn't even break, not everyone is a killer, a thief, a sex predator so rules need to be there for those things.
The covid rules are all nonsense, Why close pubs between 9-10pm till whatever time they are allowed to open next day?. To me the Gov are saying covid won't affect you while the bars are open but it will affect you if you carry on drinking after close down.
You can't catch covid if you are eating, drinking, smoking or vaping again its bollocks, you have less chance of catching it with a face covering so why are folks allowed to remove them in public spaces to do the forementioned things. Grassing on folks for breaking covid rules won't stop folks if anything i reckon they would rebel even more and as said they will probably seek revenge in a different way ie smashing all your windows, telling all the estate or street you are a grass. On my Girlfriends estate they burn the houses of grassers, nonces etc, to get rid of those folks. A few of the families are again origanally from traveller back grounds and as said will not put up with grassers.
I've been there in regards to living around proper rough cunts. I 100% agree with you in that sense. Also, most of the rules are utter shite. It's the blind leading the stupid, I'm not sure which I am but I'm definitely one of 'em. But please @crustyfolker can you throw in the occasional (or frequent) cunt? It seems the foundation of this thread hahaha

I've been there in regards to living around proper rough cunts. I 100% agree with you in that sense. Also, most of the rules are utter shite. It's the blind leading the stupid, I'm not sure which I am but I'm definitely one of 'em. But please @crustyfolker can you throw in the occasional (or frequent) cunt? It seems the foundation of this thread hahaha

I tend to have more respect for the fairer sex, so i try not to use the c word out of respect, especially on a forum used by both Men and Women. Besides i tend to replace that C word with another C word, i prefer to call them fucking Chavs lol.

There are Mr Mrs Thundercunts in all areas
I just checked out our area and realised we are the Thundercunt family :54:

There are Mr Mrs Thundercunts in all areas
I just checked out our area and realised we are the Thundercunt family :54:
Fuck me maybe that's my problem, looking down my nose at people who don't call their kids 'Thundercunt the 2nd' and Thundercunt the 3rd

WOULD YOU GRASS A NEIGHBOUR UP FOR BREAKING THE LOCKDOWN RULES?

Only if there was a financial gain for me in doing so. :sinister:

Back
Top Bottom