What's new

Would you grass a neighbour up for breaking the lockdown rules?

3dj

Legend
This Irish couple with two kids moved into our street last year. Apart from them being ignorant cunts, as in when people out of our drive say good morning to them or say hello, they just ignore them and dont even look at them. Anyway. Their kids go to a school just around the corner, and there are some women who drop their kids off at the house so the Irish couple can walk round to school with them. I counted 10 people in their house the other day. No masks or anything. I made it 4 families mixing in one house. If they If they carry on doing it when the new rules come in tomorrow which I think they will, I'm going to dob the fuckers in. And you wonder why the virus is getting out of hand.

Don't blame you mate to be honest. If it was just one or two extra people it wouldn't be so bad but it sounds like they're creating a breeding farm for the virus there.

You do what you feel is best mate.

I can't work out if it's ignorance, callousness or just plain stupidity that drives some people. We don't have these rules for shits and giggles. Personally I'm at the end of my patience now with people getting too close to me without masks on, I've told more than enough.

Don't blame you mate to be honest. If it was just one or two extra people it wouldn't be so bad but it sounds like they're creating a breeding farm for the virus there.
Crazy times. Me and her called to a B&M Bargains a few days ago to get some cleaning supplies. Inside there was 2 families (chav cunts) shopping with no masks on despite a sign on the door asking people to wear a mask. In the carpark this guy with his family asked one of the guys who didn't have a mask on in the shop why he won't wear a mask. All hell broke loose the guys were fighting, the women were fighting, even their kids were fighting. Fucking madness and nobody is giving a fuck. Sad times.

Grass the fuckers in does my head in knowing fannys are doing this shit and people walking around in shops without masks and the so-called staff do fuck all about it even though they have signs up saying you need to wear a mask and not one person has a thing to say there exempt like thete supposed to show

If they are blatantly flouting the rules then I would grass them up. Desperate and dangerous times at the moment.

You do what you feel is best mate.

I can't work out if it's ignorance, callousness or just plain stupidity that drives some people. We don't have these rules for shits and giggles. Personally I'm at the end of my patience now with people getting too close to me without masks on, I've told more than enough.
It's like today Chris. Me and her went out for Sunday lunch at a restaurant near ours that we go to often. A sign on the door says "no masks no service" (you can take your mask off when they allocate you a table) So this couple walked in while we were eating with no masks on. One of the staff told them that they had to wear a mask or leave. They told her to fuck off and walked out. And this is in a quite fancy restaurant. It's fucking getting to me now. Mrs3dj always tells me not to kick off with twats like this, (she is a lot calmer than me) but I can feel it coming on. It's inevitable I'm afraid.

Grass the fuckers in does my head in knowing fannys are doing this shit and people walking around in shops without masks and the so-called staff do fuck all about it even though they have signs up saying you need to wear a mask and not one person has a thing to say there exempt like thete supposed to show
Staff in shops can't police it I'm afraid. That is why cunts do it cos they know they can get away with it.

It's like today Chris. Me and her went out for Sunday lunch at a restaurant near ours that we go to often. A sign on the door says "no masks no service" (you can take your mask off when they allocate you a table) So this couple walked in while we were eating with no masks on. One of the staff told them that they had to wear a mask or leave. They told her to fuck off and walked out. And this is in a quite fancy restaurant. It's fucking getting to me now. Mrs3dj always tells me not to kick off with twats like this, (she is a lot calmer than me) but I can feel it coming on. It's inevitable I'm afraid.

You're not alone mate! Think it's getting to alot of people, me included. They want to risk getting Covid, crack on. Not letting them put me and my family at risk though.

Don't reckon many would blame you for kicking off, they put you or Mr3dj at risk, they deserve everything coming.

You're not alone mate! Think it's getting to alot of people, me included. They want to risk getting Covid, crack on. Not letting them put me and my family at risk though.

Don't reckon many would blame you for kicking off, they put you or Mr3dj at risk, they deserve everything coming.
I can't afford for Mrs3dj getting it. She is type 1 diabetic. Her brother who only lives round the corner has the virus. He has only got mild symptoms up to now. He is isolating in his house. Me and her called round to his house after our Sunday lunch and dropped him some beers off. We left them on the door step and phoned him from the car outside his house. I suppose you have to make light of the situation on occasions before we totally crack up. Liz's brother is called Dan and is an undertaker. So I called him out of the car window when he opened his door to get his beers "Stiffy Dan, the covid man" He laughed then told me to fuck off. If it is done right, you can make light of situations like this. We all try.

Back
Top Bottom