What's new

With this MTL SET an amazing success rate! MUST HAVE

Next One to post anything ridiculous is going for a spell in the Cooler. Consider yourselves warned!

@Vaperscoil I apologise. As stated I completely misread your post. I was over-tired, and I find it a bit irritating when vendors advertise in the main forums (this thread was originally posted in one of them). There are also many who think mtl vaping is for newbies, that dtl is a 'step up' into 'proper vaping' and they can be extremely condescending about it. That also irritates me greatly. I am sorry for reacting the way I did, I am an irritable person, and sometimes an idiot too :oops2:

Because mtl has nothing to do with the resistance of your coil. They are orthogonal concerns.

Aye I do know that, but at the same time I think that there is a convention of distinguishing the two extremes, if you like, by this terminology. What i was getting at is that for someone new to vaping who only knows what they’ve managed to pick up online would probably be confused by it. Sub ohm or plus ohm is largely irrelevant. Why not just say, mtl tank?

Yeah I know [emoji846] sub-ohm being described as the opposite of mtl is just one of those annoying mislabellings that always winds me up!

Back
Top Bottom