Votes: 7 12.1%
  • No it’s too risky

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Hmmmmmmm.... Banana ?

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
So seeing as they will be open I need to ask the critical question and of course the control answer is there for the nervous and or sensible people depending on your angle

Not sure yet, probably not. Not even sure how it works to be honest

My local has posted up it's rules, you'll be seated on entry & have table service, no loitering at the bar & all that, but you can only sit 6 at a table with people from your household or bubble, so that would rule out all of my drinking buddies :stop:

Nah, not yet. Going to give it a few weeks and see how it's all playing out. Saturday is going to be carnage!

Nope not for me. 44000 gone, I don't want to be the next or pass anything on to anyone. Some folk in Sainsburys cant follow distancing rules so after 5 pints in the pub who knows?

I'm still furloughed & not able to access pubs to do my job. Personally Saturday opening is a brain dead plan & even the Police are treating it as a Black Friday weekend with extra resources to combat any trouble. Should have been a staggered, food premises first, opening.
We offer a deep clean service for public houses providing a 30 day anti bac/viral shield & there's 15,000 pubs on our books. So far less than 1% have taken up the option.
So no I wont be going to the pub.

No wont be going to my local but will be going to the club house when i go on holiday in September .

Nope, not going to the pub. Lots of the pubs I would normally go to have taken the decision not to open on Saturday and are waiting until Monday to open anyway. I won't be going to any pub for a while though as people have enough trouble with social distancing anyway so throw alcohol into the mix and people will be all over the place. I feel sorry for the police as this weekend will be carnage.

Nah, sounds pretty shit... until we have live music, comedy and stuff again I'll not bother. Sitting in a half empty pub with a shit atmosphere worrying about catching a virus off some random stranger doesn't sound like much fun.

Back
Top Bottom