What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who's had it, how was it, and how are you?

@StuPot have you read all those documents? i think the irish lawyers are misinterpreting the information.
Obviously I haven't read them all. Something like 80,000 pages released so far and another 50,000 getting released per month until all 800,000 are released. Apparently the courts told Pfizer they have to release the documents quicker than Pfizer wanted to. They claimed it would take a lot of time to doctor them to get rid of sensitive info. The courts said that's not good enough.

Am I mistaken here?

Obviously I haven't read them all. Something like 80,000 pages released so far and another 50,000 getting released per month until all 800,000 are released. Apparently the courts told Pfizer they have to release the documents quicker than Pfizer wanted to. They claimed it would take a lot of time to doctor them to get rid of sensitive info. The courts said that's not good enough.

Am I mistaken here?

i think it’s the government/fda, not pfizer, who are releasing the docs. it’s the docs relating to the approval process for the vaccine. you’re right, the court case was about the schedule for releasing them. gov said they could only release so many a month (500?). there’s a reason for this though, freedom of information requests are a nightmare. they need to be redacted to remove personal information. hugely time consuming and costly, especially for 350000 pages or whatever it is.

Daughter is isolating with her boyfriend who has tested positive.
She has identicle symptoms but is testing negative.
Can you get covid and still test negatve ?

Lateral Flow Tests. Positive, you've got it. Negative, you may not have it.

When I tested Positive with Covid my wife was negative and was negative for six days, seventh day she also tested positive.

Yep. I had covid several months ago yet tested negative. My dr assured me I had it and my test was a false negative.
Was weird, came on hard and backed off in waves. Feel like taking my self to hospital one minute then almost ok the next. See sawed like that for a week.
Im not vaxxed.

I've been struck down by Covid

Pretty annoyed after going over two years and not (knowingly) catching it

I felt knackered Monday, couldn't stop coughing Tuesday, woke up today aching, knackered, nose pouring, sneezing and none stop cough

Tested negative last night so went into work today, after 3 hours I had to go home, took a test and bammo

I'm trying to figure how I've caught it, as no one I know has it and I'm pretty certain is was the touchscreen ordering machine at Burger King on Saturday, 100% convinced it was that. So yeah do sanitise after using those grotty things and cash points

Back
Top Bottom