What's new

Where's Boris?

That won’t work I’m afraid. I’ll refer you back to post #12.
I posted about the uk ppe stockpile and how it was tied up by a dispute with an American distributor and their warehouse landlord a while back.
Shambles agreed, scandal? Not how I'd describe it.

Has there been any proof of nhs staff contracting CV due to a lack of or unsuitable ppe?

I'd trust this fella before i'd trust Boris
terry_thomas.png

Is there no factories in the UK that work with plastics that can make PPE ?

I live with my 84 yr old COPD suffering mother.I have type 2 diabetes yet it took 5 weeks before i got the 'your at a greater risk of dying' text from the GOV which enabled me to go on furlough.That's 5 weeks of travelling to work and the possibilities of catching the virus for both me and then my mother...I believe that is scandalous.

I live with my 84 yr old COPD suffering mother.I have type 2 diabetes yet it took 5 weeks before i got the 'your at a greater risk of dying' text from the GOV which enabled me to go on furlough.That's 5 weeks of travelling to work and the possibilities of catching the virus for both me and then my mother...I believe that is scandalous.
My mum - who has a huge number of ailments and can’t walk and is nigh on 85 got hers yesterday ....

Back
Top Bottom