What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

When will the lockdown end???

Oh yes, I’ve seen that. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

If you want truly fucked up i can send you a link but i aint putting it up here
Think mexican cartels etc (not my cup of tea) also some funny shit on there too

I’ve steered away from watching really messed up stuff. My mates where the ones got me watching that stuff a long time ago to get a reaction.

that the chainsaws and machete ones ? boring told ya the insane test was spot on :lol1:

Last edited:
Back to the topic at hand here, it looks like the lockdown won’t be lifted any time soon. Now people are saying it might even last to the end of the year...

Back to the topic at hand here, it looks like the lockdown won’t be lifted any time soon. Now people are saying it might even last to the end of the year...

lots of places i have been to have said they will be keeping the social distancing rule in until christmas and maybe possibly after

lots of places i have been to have said they will be keeping the social distancing rule in until christmas and maybe possibly after
I know the social distancing thing will carry on for a while and people possibly having to wear face masks mandatorily out in public for more than a year. I just want to know when we’ll be allowed out again and if vape shops will be open once the lockdown is lifted.

Pubs will have around a month lag time. Unless the brewers know in advance to start the brewing process, getting ingredients in etc at best it's going to be a very slow reopening as the logistics won't handle thousands of pubs reopening over night. All the barrels needed for kegging are currently sat in pub cellars so need uplifting.

Back
Top Bottom