Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Self employed and gone bust

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • My company has gone bust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat at home on a company ‘furlough’

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters
Tomorrow will be a week into this cold malarkey so hopefully a week to go.
As any football fan will tell you, it's the hope that gets you.

Peak impact is predicted for May, so I'm not holding out any hope of a relaxation before then.

As any football fan will tell you, it's the hope that gets you.

Peak impact is predicted for May, so I'm not holding out any hope of a relaxation before then.
Definitely fella but I think at this stage I will hope that this cold doesn't kill me in the next week then I can rejoin the limited delights of going to the supermarket.
as for the rest of it, sadly I hold zero hope of any minor changes until September and then I suspect more of the same for the year to come.
I think thats the omission from all the news and information.
you are gonna get this. No doubt. You'll probably survive but nothing will return to normal until the majority of us have been through it and proved this with antibody testing (which still isn't a sure thing).
I shall survive this battle, but the war has just begun.

nothing will return to normal until the majority of us have been through it and proved this with antibody testing (which still isn't a sure thing).
I shall survive this battle, but the war has just begun.

I think there will be a new normal, a new way of living our lives, for many, many months, possibly years to come.

It's wonderful to see communities and people come together, join together. I hope it lasts, it has to last. The government have to lead, I've never trusted Governments, will they see it through, or will they revert to type though.

Daughters boyfriend has probably got it, went down with symptoms today, fk knows how to go about confirming it though

Looking to return to work tomorrow, will probably change my hours and just work straight through, no point having a break if I'm just sitting on my arse at home all day.

Quicker I start, quicker I can finish and settle in for the evening and potentially get into a routine again.

Looking to return to work tomorrow, will probably change my hours and just work straight through, no point having a break if I'm just sitting on my arse at home all day.

Quicker I start, quicker I can finish and settle in for the evening and potentially get into a routine again.

Sounds a good plan hope it works well for you ... thinking we will all have to adjust things in this present lockdown climate :)

Thanks, think it may be a false alarm....spoke to him on the phone, seems fine now.... daughter away to her work...so we will see.
I think we're all doing a bit of that - every sneeze makes you wonder. I work with dusty old stuff - I sneeze a lot at the best of times. :D

Back
Top Bottom