What's new

What kinds of wattage settings you preferred?

What kinds of wattage settings you preferred?

• A: Watts Setting in 1 W

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • B: Watts Setting in 0.1W

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I would say 0.1 but then the ehpro 101 has 0.5 increments and plenty of low power vapers (myself included at one point) seem to like it a lot.

it's fine, I can live with .5 .... but if you are going to do .5 you may as well do .1 imo

the ideal is to be able to change it in the settings from 5, 1, 0.5 or 0.1 to suit your preference.... that's a useful feature to have, unlike most of the pointless crap on mods. I'm sure I've had mods with that before, I guess companies took that feature off to concentrate on the ability to change the colour of the flashing leds instead. :19:

I normally vape at 130w. If I crank it up to 130.1w, its too much, for fuck sakes. 1w increments wins it for me.

Personally I like 1 watt increments. I change all my DNA's over to 1 watt. 0.1 just pretty much makes things long winded for me.
However for folk that use MTL level wattage 0.1 increments are very useful so there's a market for both. Rather than make a mod that does either/or I think the way forward would be to put an option in the sub menu that allows you to switch between the two maybe? But I'm unsure as to how much of an issue it is to most people in the first place if I'm honest.

I have a joyetech evic basic that goes in 0.1 increments, but the value changes much too quickly. I hold the button down for a millisecond and it’s turned the heat up by 20w! It puts me off using the stupid thing.

it's fine, I can live with .5 .... but if you are going to do .5 you may as well do .1 imo

the ideal is to be able to change it in the settings from 5, 1, 0.5 or 0.1 to suit your preference.... that's a useful feature to have, unlike most of the pointless crap on mods. I'm sure I've had mods with that before, I guess companies took that feature off to concentrate on the ability to change the colour of the flashing leds instead. :19:

Fully agree with this. It would be much better to have the option to change in whatever increment you like.

I MTL on my high powered mods sometimes and being restricted to adjusting by 1 watt does hinder that if I'm looking for a sweet spot that would sit in the middle. Even upping or decreasing by 0.5 would help. I also use my mods at 80-100w on occasion (when on the piss) and having to go up by 1w can be a faff then.

Back
Top Bottom