What's new

What is your perfect Sunday?

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
Let's have a discussion on our sub forum for a change!

What is your perfect sunday?
Mine to work for few hours with a nice brew, clean all my vape gear followed by getting home & having a lovely sunday roast with the family, On the evening enjoy a good vape & watch a few films :)

What is will your perfect sunday be?

I'm pretty much there today ... I'm lying on the sofa listening to 'Are you Experienced' vaping on some Manabush, drinking tea out of my Manabush mug and reading the forum on my laptop. The sun is out and so is the rest of my family!

Other than having a cute blonde sucking me off it couldn't really be much better.

A long lie then an easy morning followed by an afternoon in my chair cups of tea all day with a few different mods filled with different flavours, and plenty of fitba to watch, then a nice Sunday dinner and then more tea with an evening of vaping and YouTube videos to watch, catch up on any new reviews that have went up over the last few days

Nice lie in followed by some dead pig on bread with HP’s finest.
Then a leisurely afternoon walk with the furry and none furry family somewhere nice.
Followed by an evening of some nice coffee with cheese on toast.
Topped off with a few hours of a good book at the end of the day.

Simple pleasures [emoji4]

Grand Prix and coffee and vape chill out then church in the afternoon then home some dinner and vape and chill then bed. Couldn't ask for more

Today has been a good Sunday for me. Up at about ten and dandered round to the local indoor market, had coffee (Columbian) and a crepe. Dandered round some more, then had a falafel salad. Went to the post office and picked up my new mod (GTRS vboy), and have been playing with it for the last two hours while drinking tea.
I'm very content right now [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] .

Doing as little as I can! Cooking a good dinner, listening to records with a nice cup of tea or two. A peaceful life (I have 2 teenagers so it's never that peaceful!)

I work a lot, but when I'm off I tend not to do anything, ever, so all my free time is like a Sunday.

It gets a bit boring and absolutely ruins actual Sundays, even though I only get one off a month.

Not this Sunday [emoji30][emoji31]. Been getting over man flu and the wife promised me a lay in this morning as I’m returning to work tomorrow. But as usual I was up at half five with the 4 month old then the two year old joined us at six. About eleven the wife thought she would make an appearance saying “you should have woke me earlier”. Quick bath then off to do the shopping. Came back to the mother in law visiting and they are saying how the youngest looks too big for the mosses basket. Anyway 2 hours of flat pack and a bastard of a job getting the wardrobe over the bed and we now have a cot fully equipped with light projector mobile in our bedroom. But every cloud has its silver lining at least me and the youngest are no longer sleeping in the front room [emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom