What's new

What are you really missing.

I have a load: touring on my motorbikes, shouting at people in Greggs, documenting the varied dogging sites of England.

Do you think I could get special dispensation?
Absolute you should be able to, dogging is classed as daily exercise I believe, as long as you're there for longer than the commute.

Bird watching, train modelling or flower arranging are lockdown friendly hobbies that provide fun, joy and fulfilment for all the family.

Bird watching

Restraining order and banned from owning binoculars

train modelling

She's still unhappy about the life-sized Stevenson's Rocket in what used to be the vegetable section

flower arranging

Alright, I give you this, it was kinda fun. It's slightly hampering the ability to sit down and do anything else though.

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 15.07.56.png

Bird watching, train modelling or flower arranging are lockdown friendly hobbies that provide fun, joy and fulfilment for all the family.

Given that the florists, and garden centre's are closed, what do you do, use plastic plants.

Also, thinking about it, why piss about making a model train.

It should be quite easy, and much more exciting to go out, and nick one.
Given that the mainlines (at least round my way) are only running a "Sunday timetable" there must be hundreds of the fuckers parked up, just ready to be liberated.
Probably wouldn't even get done for it, even if you were caught, what copper in their right mind is going to want to have to fill in the paperwork for "taking a train without the owners consent" especially if you start talking about following social distancing during the governments proposed phased return to work plans.....................

Given that the florists, and garden centre's are closed, what do you do, use plastic plants.

If you're lucky enough to have a garden you can use that. Othewise raid the neighbours or a local park.

Back
Top Bottom