What's new

Western Warnings Tarnish Covid Vaccines the World Badly Needs

It's funny what different people take away from the same article - this was the point that jumped out at me from that piece:

The actions of American and European officials reverberated around the world, stoking doubts in poorer countries where a history of colonialism and unethical medical practices have left a legacy of mistrust in vaccines. If the perception takes hold that rich countries are dumping second-rate shots on poorer nations, those suspicions could harden, slowing the worldwide rollout of desperately needed doses.

Same here. I was saying to my friend last night that the AZ vaccine is going to become known as the ‘poor man’s’ vaccine because, imo, the European Union royally fucked up. Yes, there is a small chance of blood clots, but you have to weigh that up against the risks of severe illness or death from Covid. Or you could just stay home isolated for the rest of your life :25: The contraceptive pill is statistically far more likely to cause blood clots in the women who take it, and yet very few of them even give that risk a second thought.

The slower the world gets vaccinated, the longer this pandemic rumbles on, the more people die, the more mutations of the virus pop up.... and on it goes, with no end in sight :(

Covid vaccines used for population control. Really? :hmm:

Considering the number of deaths from covid, maybe if population control was the goal then no vaccines at all would be just a tad more effective at reducing the population than the one fatal blood clot per 250,000 vaccine doses.

Last edited:
What they need to do is put a running counter on the shots given, and the deaths or severe illness running on another to keep things in perspective.

Covid vaccines used for population compliance
Do You think its an experiment too see what they can get away with trying to get us to do?

if so ive heard abbot this one as well

its a slightly more socially acceptable population control conspiracy variant

To me it seems just as much bollocks tho.

its very similar to the thoughts on making us wear masks is doing the same thing.

My opinion on that is - stop whinging and wear a fucking mask - its not hard, or any big thing.

Last edited:
Do You think its an experiment too see what they can get away with trying to get us to do?

It is looking that way, it's not just about the vaccine, far from it. The control freakery and total compliance (as an endgame) thing started way before Covid appeared. Covid has *merely* supercharged it and given Governments and authority a blank cheque to tear up our freedoms, large parts of the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill are highly sinister, a direct contradiction of our (human) rights as set out in the human rights act, an act the Tories also seem or seemed intent on abolishing.

It is looking that way, it's not just about the vaccine, far from it. The control freakery and total compliance (as an endgame) thing started way before Covid appeared. Covid has *merely* supercharged it and given Governments and authority a blank cheque to tear up our freedoms, large parts of the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill are highly sinister, a direct contradiction of our (human) rights as set out in the human rights act, an act the Tories also seem or seemed intent on abolishing.
I dont entirely disagree with you in the political points at all.

i think masks, covid and vaccines are totally seperate from it and not part of any conspiracy though. Most of it is just good sense.

Back
Top Bottom