What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Welcome to the White Out

TheWhiteout

Initiate
Hi,

I wanted to introduce The Whiteout Vape Shop and Online Store. I have worked in the industry for 6 years and finally had the oppotunity to take over a store in Rayners Lane, London.
With the experience i have i would like to become a place where people can feel comfortable and safe to purchase, knowing you are getting a great service, but also the ability to ask any question no matter how simple or tricky and there should be some sound advice to help you get the best vaping experience.
Due to these troubling times i have created a fantastic website with very competitive pricing and fast and effeicient ordering and delivery service.
If i could ask you kindly to take a look at www.thewhiteout.co.uk the next time you are looking to purchase and would also appriceiate feedback both positive and constructive.

I look forward to getting to know some of you soon.

Regards
The Whiteout

Hi,

I wanted to introduce The Whiteout Vape Shop and Online Store. I have worked in the industry for 6 years and finally had the oppotunity to take over a store in Rayners Lane, London.
With the experience i have i would like to become a place where people can feel comfortable and safe to purchase, knowing you are getting a great service, but also the ability to ask any question no matter how simple or tricky and there should be some sound advice to help you get the best vaping experience.
Due to these troubling times i have created a fantastic website with very competitive pricing and fast and effeicient ordering and delivery service.
If i could ask you kindly to take a look at www.thewhiteout.co.uk the next time you are looking to purchase and would also appriceiate feedback both positive and constructive.

I look forward to getting to know some of you soon.

Regards
The Whiteout
Hi & welcome to POTV. Hope you have a good experience being part of the community.
If I was being critical with the website it's the individual listing for a product by colour. It would look less cluttered with a colour option drop down on the product page. Didn't check on mobile but if it's the same I'd likely go elsewhere.

Thanks for the feedback, its a fair point, will look into this. Hopefully the pricing and service would keep you looking! :)

Welcome to the Planet, I’m glad things got sorted for you
And if I may, the idea to list mods by internal/external battery is a good move as I see it

Back
Top Bottom