What's new

WE NEED YOUR HELP

Deciding on a name for our Truffles!

• Monkey Balls

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Banana Truffles

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
What have you got to say about @simong ’s comment above though? They will ban this if irresponsible companies keep this kind of stupid crap up. cbd sweets and truffles. The tabloids will be all over it. Doesn’t that worry you?

Think I'd have to try them first , feel free to send some over ;) , keep it on a professional level with cbd stuff it doesn't need the bollocks

cbd edibles have been around as long as cbd, can we please stop with the "for sake of kids" stuff it's a total non argument , edibles have a place in the cbd market as cbd can be used to help symptoms where the person using it cannot vape it

They might do, the marketing is as much as the problem. Monkey balls, and the daft pictures. This kind of stupid stuff does and has had things banned, ridiculed in the tabloids and lumped in with drugs in the past.

As mentioned above the forms of edibles have been around for a long time, as vaping CBD E-liquid is not for everyone there is many different ways that this can be used in the form of a wide range of different products. The market is already very large on this and how often do you hear tabloids or the news presenting on this?

The whole idea of this project was to get an idea of what people would prefer, we do agree going down the more professional root and not going too far off the main focus of the product.

Well I would drop both the names, call them cbd truffles, drop the daft artwork and just keep it very minimal and simple.

The whole idea of this project was to get an idea of what people would prefer, we do agree going down the more professional root and not going too far off the main focus of the product.
I'd have gone with money balls but I would have changed the image to a friendly looking money not a rapey one and I'd have replaced the hairy balls for coconuts

I'd have gone with money balls but I would have changed the image to a friendly looking money not a rapey one and I'd have replaced the hairy balls for coconuts

Good point, the telly ad could then have “I’ve got a luvly bunch a coconuts...” for the soundtrack.

This project is for our sister site and not BigJuiceUK, and this is nothing to do with the vaping industry

Well then with respect, don't post it on a vaping forum.... some of us would like to improve the image of vaping, so we can try and stop people being killed by cigarettes... and we have enough enemies already that would like to stop that happening.

The last thing we need is some big scandal blowing up about the British youth munching away on CDB sweets at break time... oh and the company that supplied them are also owners of an e-liquid company, that sells cola bottles and penny bubbly 'juice'

I know I sound like a moaning old twat but this will blow up in our faces one day ... the press might not be talking about it right now but they will and you know already that the Daily Mail isn't going to be on your side.

I'm just worried...

Actually the daily mail have some articles that appear to be supportive of cbd, if you would believe that.

Back
Top Bottom