• Monkey Balls

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Banana Truffles

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

bigjuiceuk

Postman
Hi Apes!

We are looking at doing CBD truffles and we need your help deciding on a name! We have Monkey Balls or Banana Truffles.
A vote would be very much appreciated!
Kind Regards, Zak.

2ahw9af.jpg
2e3wdq1.jpg

Monkey Balls gets a vote from me. You can already buy Camel Balls bubblegum, so why not Monkey Balls truffles?

Thank you both! We do appreciate it a lot. Nothing more appealing than a nice Monkey ball to chill you out! :p

I would say banana truffles is best. I always think keeping it simple is best. Daft marketing gimmicks and product names attracts negative attention.

In fact I would say “CBD truffles” in a plain typeface with no picture would be your best option.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We have been in two minds with it, wanting to keep it clean cut and professional, but have had some opinions thrown around as well, so we're wanting to gather as much information as we can to move in the right direction :)
Kind Regards, Zak.

I got very confused then, I thought you were talking about CBD banana truffle flavoured e-liquid, what has this got to do with vaping? ... anyway yeah, it's gimmicky enough without putting what looks like a monkey's hairy nutsack on the front.

I would have gone with Banana Truffles - Monkey balls a bit too gimmicky - Do they have a banana taste to them though?

Back
Top Bottom