What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We are still alive & kicking!

ReservedCBD

Postman
Hello fellow Vaping apes.

ReservedCBD has been working so hard behind the scenes trying to push and expand into shops & wholesalers. We haven’t forgotten about you guys.

So we are have been trading for about 6 months now and due to the success & valued repeated customers i have decided to give POTV 20% off on all our products online!

If you will like to ask any questions about our CBD or any knowledge about CBD products reply in the thread below

What are the advantages to ReservedCBD?

- We use isolates from main cannaboids, this is ensure our MG says what it is on the bottle and not just that your coils will love it due to the fact there is no oil carriers. We don’t use any hemp seed oil! Just pure CBD/CBG

- Its flavourless! Yep flavourless, add a few drops to your tank with your favourite eliquid will remain unchanged! No more nasty earthy tones or oily taste.

- why do we use CBG? Well CBG is CBD’s best friend, They work together well to achieve more benefits. Reason most people don’t use CBG as it more than double the price of CBD, we ensure CBG is in ours to ensure you get a more efffective product and quality one too.

- NO hidden secrets, we happily show anyone anything other than our formula to making ReservedCBD, Reason we wont show our mixing process is to keep it niche and our own. But we will happily show you charts, quality of clean room and more!

Sounds good?

Well if you want to try it here the 20% off code or if you are already a user of Reserved feel free to enjoy 20% off

Promo code: LOVEAPE for 20% off

Visiting us at www.reservedcbd.co.uk

The website is also filled with information, hyper links to study’s and regular blogs

For shops and wholesalers if you are interested in this brand do not hesitate to inbox me and i will send you more information.

Have a lovely day everyone and take care.

ReservedCBD

Back
Top Bottom