What's new

Volunteers Wanted! Come to get free samples!!!

Cacuqecig

Postman
Hey guys! How're you doing today? We're here to looking for volunteer reviewers for the latest VPDAM BF SQUONK MOD! Once you become our reviewer, you'll get a VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD for free. What's more, you can have more chances to review more latest and coolest items as long as you can offer us qualified reviews!

24172950_1515142221896973_4113902285585902687_o.jpg

Rules:
1. Describe your first impression of VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD in short.
2. Add links of your personal reviews if you have experience in writing reviews. It's very important reference condition.
3. Once you become a reviewer, you will finish the review one week after you receive the item.

***Deadline: 8th December
***We will select 2 reviewers.

Don't hesitate to join us! Hope we can establish a long term cooperation! WE WANT YOU!!!

Sincerely,
Cacuqecig

24273444_1515153251895870_2283144552723979990_o.jpg

KNOW MORE ABOUT VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD

Features:
1. A bottom-feeder of great portability with 7ml squonk bottle
2. Resin/Aluminum materials available
3.Powerful output & exquisite construction
4. Compatible with single 18650 and single 20700 battery
5. Flip-open battery & squonk door with engraved patterns
24067797_1515153241895871_30352022601771116_n.jpg

Specifications:
Product Name: Leon Squonk Box Mod
Battery Specification: 1*20700/18650 Lithium Battery
Material/Color: Resin (5 colors available); Aluminum Alloy (black/red)
Net Weight: Resin (164g); Aluminum Alloy (170g)
Turn the button clockwise to lock it; turn the button counter-clockwise to unlock it.

What's in the package?
1* Leon Squonk Box Mod
1*7ml Squonk Bottle
1*18650 Battery Sleeve
1*User Manual

Wholesales on: https://www.cacuqecig.com/
Wholesale Inquiries/ [email protected]

Quick Review of VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD
<1>
<2>
<3>

A squonk mod that can use an 18650 or 20700 thats a great idea, theere are many mods coming out made of resin but when you look the resin in some place look quite think, but the VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD looks like its a good thickness of resin all over giving it sence of security that its not going to crack or brake apart if knocked over but not to thick to make it bulky, a locking fire button is a safety feature that in my opinion a great but essential feature against accidental firing.

^^^^^^This is just a taster cos i have not tried it so cannot give you a full review as it would be wrong of me to do so.^^^^^^

Looks a nice Squonker, would like to see the internals though. The 18650/20700 battery option is a good idea, colours look nice. Large fire button also good. The lock is a really good idea.
@Cacuqecig I have pm'd you with links to reviews

A SQUONK WITH A SMILEY FACE
have you seen it ........... I mean MAN have you really seen it have you seen the swirls in the resin theyre like crayzee.... looks like the wall projections at a pink floyd 'happening' from the 60's(ask your parents/grandparents, kids).................and if that wasnt enough 'THE BUTTON HAS A SMILEY FACE ON IT':eeek::bliss: So youve got acid projections from the 60's and acid smiley faces from the 80's..... it seems the drugs do work;)

Other than that it looks well put together sturdy(for resin) and fairly ergonomic no sign of any internals but you would hope that they had lavished the same care and attention on the internals as they have on the asthetics....... takes 18650/20700 so shares that bendy flexibility with many recent additions to the world of squonk so all in all the signs are good

Then you notice the shield:( What happened did they give it to the YTS to finish off just before his lunch?

It's yet another 3D printed Squonk Mod !!! Yaaawn !!!
I would likely say it's another accident waiting to happen and being that over swirled resin it's likely to spinter on first drop. Looks like the ram, aleander ya da ya da.
Don't think I've got the job.

Ill try it out and review if you have space left [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom