What's new

variants and vaccines

You don't think you could kill a person then !? In the right situation ;)

I’m pretty sure I could. I’ve had to defend myself a few times in my life, and in the moment, when every survival instinct kicks in, I know I’d fight to the death (maybe mine) if I absolutely had to. The guilt would eat me alive later on though.

I’m pretty sure I could. I’ve had to defend myself a few times in my life, and in the moment, when every survival instinct kicks in, I know I’d fight to the death (maybe mine) if I absolutely had to. The guilt would eat me alive later on though.
In my experience, I've found there are 3 main types.
Flight, people who run from trouble.
Fight, and suffer mentally if someone is killed.
Fight, don't give death a second thought. "Him or me" scenario

I’m going self isolate from posting in other sections other than my own I think as they all go too shit

is the footie not on tonight…..

What about phone boxes?
I'm pretty sure I've had a few of those over the years.
In fact I'm sure i have the coats in the porch told me so :rofl::rotflmao:

I’m going self isolate from posting in other sections other than my own I think as they all go too shit

is the footie not on tonight…..
Who needs Covid ............. we'll all just wipe each other out! :D

Violence is violence good or bad its still violent.

I would not go looking for it.

I am one of those if it has to happen then so be it.

Would not give it a second thought after.

In my experience, I've found there are 3 main types.
Flight, people who run from trouble.
Fight, and suffer mentally if someone is killed.
Fight, don't give death a second thought. "Him or me" scenario

Each time I’ve experienced violence, I’ve tried to walk away: I think that’s the sensible choice from a self-preservation point of view. I’ve only fought back when I’ve been attacked - when I was school-aged, a girl tried to start a fight over nothing with me. I said to my friend “c’mon, let’s go back to yours” and started walking away. She yanked me back by my hair, and my reactions were quick enough that I swung a carrier bag of hardback library books at her head. That was a nasty fight, but she came out of it worse than me, and I’m still glad of that. It’s the only time in my life I’ve used books for self-defence :tongue:

Each time I’ve experienced violence, I’ve tried to walk away: I think that’s the sensible choice from a self-preservation point of view. I’ve only fought back when I’ve been attacked - when I was school-aged, a girl tried to start a fight over nothing with me. I said to my friend “c’mon, let’s go back to yours” and started walking away. She yanked me back by my hair, and my reactions were quick enough that I swung a carrier bag of hardback library books at her head. That was a nasty fight, but she came out of it worse than me, and I’m still glad of that. It’s the only time in my life I’ve used books for self-defence :tongue:
Bully's don't always expect you to react, it can put them in their place. :D
As I'm sure you are aware, with my military background, I've been in situations where quick reactions are the difference between life and death. I've done things that I'm not prepared to go into on this forum as I don't think it would be appropriate. (not because of shame or embarrassment). Suffice to say, I don't hold back and hold a grudge indefinitely.
One of my failings maybe or just a good survival instinct perhaps !

Back
Top Bottom