Vape Club
What's new

Vaporesso FORZ TX80---Solid as a Tank

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
FORZ TX80 is waterproof, so you can flush dust away from your FORZ TX80 to keep it clean.

(Warning, please close the airflow and cover the silicone drip tip before you flush it)

Elux
upload_2020-9-25_11-17-59.png

waterproof

AcmeFog
It can stay at 1.5m water for 30 mins.

Please guess which part of the FORZ TX80 is waterproof. The tank? The mod?The whole device?

You can talk with us in the comment section!

The tank looks ideal for work, must buy like 7 tanks a year due to them getting full of grit and dust, causing them to short haha. Only thing that worries me is the airflow ring inlets

Royal Flush Vape
iu

@Leni You can't flush me away :11:

With a few of the juices I've tried I think that might help improve the flavour. :)

Only thing I would say about the mod is that for sub ohm vaping I would prefer a dual 18650 or at least a single 21700 version so it may have been better pairing this with a MTL tank or maybe a low wattage hybrid but other than that it's a really good looking mod.

What is F(t) mode? Is it like a preheat mode?

Is it a setting that can be turned on or off?

Are the times and voltages fixed or adjustable?

Are there only the three levels 'T1, T2, and T3' as displayed on your website or is that just an example?

If the wattage was set to 60w (3 volts) what would T1, T2, and T3 be? (With the .15 ohm coil, for instance)

Last edited:
Vape Green
With a few of the juices I've tried I think that might help improve the flavour. :)

Only thing I would say about the mod is that for sub ohm vaping I would prefer a dual 18650 or at least a single 21700 version so it may have been better pairing this with a MTL tank or maybe a low wattage hybrid but other than that it's a really good looking mod.
Is this an 18650 mod? Been using the Hastur for fairly low wattage single coil dtl and the battery life is wank

Is this an 18650 mod? Been using the Hastur for fairly low wattage single coil dtl and the battery life is wank

Yes it's a single 18650 so if you're vaping anywhere around the 60W mark you'll only get about half a day on a single charge.

Considering the 0.15Ω GTR coil is rated at 60-80W I personally wouldn't put that on a mod that couldn't get me through a full day.

I think the ruggedness of the mod is a great idea, especially as it's also waterproof, but it just needs more power or to pair it with something that uses lower watts.

Think about it @Vaporesso who is this aimed at? It's mainly going to be used by people who are out working all day so you can't always be sitting next to a charge point.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Yes it's a single 18650 so if you're vaping anywhere around the 60W mark you'll only get about half a day on a single charge.

Considering the 0.15Ω GTR coil is rated at 60-80W I personally wouldn't put that on a mod that couldn't get me through a full day.

I think the ruggedness of the mod is a great idea, especially as it's also waterproof, but it just needs more power or to pair it with something that uses lower watts.

Nah I’m on 45 watts on the Hastur and it doesn’t last half a day(the screen is busy though) so this one certainly won’t. They should’ve gone with a 21700! Still, looks like a nice kit, hopefully they have some lower wattage coils

Back
Top Bottom