What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaccine UK - this HAS to be good news?

Yep. As long as the rest of the world is proceeding at the same pace, otherwise it’s relatively pointless as they’ll create strains that self-entitled “I need ma holiday” dumbfucks are going to trot into the country.

If only we were an island that could take back control of our borders or something. Someone should do a voting campaign based around that shit - they’d win for sure.

Yep. As long as the rest of the world is proceeding at the same pace, otherwise it’s relatively pointless as they’ll create strains that self-entitled “I need ma holiday” dumbfucks are going to trot into the country.

If only we were an island that could take back control of our borders or something. Someone should do a voting campaign based around that shit - they’d win for sure.
But i've just started the 'Don't sell the vaccine to any Country that wont join the Commonwealth' Party.

Its great news

Im avoiding abroad holidays - which is frankly painful, but i dont fancy it right now!

Its great news

Im avoiding abroad holidays - which is frankly painful, but i dont fancy it right now!
I had you down for long haul to Asia...
The far east...Japan,China,Tibet,Canvey Island....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom