What's new

Under 40's to be offered alternative to AZ vaccine

They will only be offered an alternative if it is available though.

Friend of wifey who is 39 and was booked for her AZ got a text message today telling her to cancel her appointment and to wait to be contacted again.

Had the az one and under 40, I'm fine, the only slightly alarming thing is I don't remember having this extra bollock before

In my neck of the woods here in Pembrokeshire ::welshflagwave::..they've only got AZ left! So lords know what the under 40s will get. Maybe they'll try out Dumpy Trumpy's idea....al la disinfectant?! :eeek: o_O:omg: :help:

got my first one today, it looks as though everybody here is getting pfizer one just now. everybody i know under 50 who’s been in over the last couple of weeks has got the pfizer.

Got offered my 2nd one today, i wasn't going to bother having any but my Heart Nurse changed my mind. Got someone coming Saturday Morning to get my 2nd, then it's hopefully all over. I don't go out to catch Covid so wasn't really much chance of catching it.

Just for reference my first was the Astra Zenica one so assume my 2nd will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom