What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UK government not sure where billions of pounds' worth of PPE is

Time to clear the thread

45784CA8-1A85-4D94-AAC0-49163CE015AC.gif
DCDF9CF7-434C-4096-8D4D-587320B1299E.gif

Needlessly antagonistic Hazz - I think your fighting the wrong people. Especially as I wasn’t even in the conversation.

not agreeing with your world view doesn't or shouldn’t mean you have to dig at people for no reason. Nor does it mean people with a different view point are your enemies.

calm it down fella - please.
Antagonistic ? in what way exactly ? I think you've had a sense of Humour bypass mate, if you find the Barry Chuckle comment offensive, It's a good job I didn't call you a Flat Earther or a Crank isn't it, and as for calming it down, I'm extremely calm, but thanks very much for your concern anyway , if you feel the need to censor my post's, feel free, It'll be par for the course in the current climate !!!

Antagonistic ? in what way exactly ? I think you've had a sense of Humour bypass mate, if you find the Barry Chuckle comment offensive, It's a good job I didn't call you a Flat Earther or a Crank isn't it, and as for calming it down, I'm extremely calm, but thanks very much for your concern anyway , if you feel the need to censor my post's, feel free, It'll be par for the course in the current climate !!!

B0AA25DC-B79F-473B-8315-C76C53096800.jpeg

Maybe i should stop posting controversial threads :hmm:
Don't worry about it mate, If I worried about what people thought about me, I'd have been gone a long time ago !!! :57: Your Threads are better than some of the Doom and Gloom Threads that are a Daily occurence on here, It's like a Conservative Party Political Broadcast sometimes !!!

Back
Top Bottom