What's new

UK government not sure where billions of pounds' worth of PPE is

"Misfit"

Veteran
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sure-where-billions-of-pounds-worth-of-ppe-is
upload_2021-2-11_15-28-5.png

Not saying I know anything about this, but if anyone needs a container load of gowns my DMs are open.

And it's still going on, these Tory Pricks, literally coudn't give a shit who knows about their shady business deals, and they're not even attempting to hide them, we'd be better putting the Mafia in charge, at least they're upfront about their corrupt practises !!! Meanwhile, ordinary people are behind fined by the Government Stormtroopers, for taking their kids 7 miles for a walk on the Beach !!! Countries Fucked mate, and everyone's hiding behind their couches, applauding them for the Vaccine rollout !!!

Not saying I know anything about this, but if anyone needs a container load of gowns my DMs are open.
I think you know about it Dave, you just don't seem to want to comment for some reason, and prefer to laugh it off !!! I notice you got a lol of Barry Chuckle !!!

And it's still going on, these Tory Pricks, literally coudn't give a shit who knows about their shady business deals, and they're not even attempting to hide them, we'd be better putting the Mafia in charge, at least they're upfront about their corrupt practises !!! Meanwhile, ordinary people are behind fined by the Government Stormtroopers, for taking their kids 7 miles for a walk on the Beach !!! Countries Fucked mate, and everyone's hiding behind their couches, applauding them for the Vaccine rollout !!!

There was some emergency covid bill passed a while ago, to bypass the usual tendering for contracts in order to get PPE quickly, well that we were told was the intent..... however it's getting well abused by the cunts that proposed it..... I hope when this is over there is an investigation and jail time.

I think you know about it Dave, you just don't seem to want to comment for some reason, and prefer to laugh it off !!! I notice you got a lol of Barry Chuckle !!!
Needlessly antagonistic Hazz - I think your fighting the wrong people. Especially as I wasn’t even in the conversation.

not agreeing with your world view doesn't or shouldn’t mean you have to dig at people for no reason. Nor does it mean people with a different view point are your enemies.

calm it down fella - please.

Well it puts my worry of a lack of FENSA double-glazing certification into some sort of perspective.

Needlessly antagonistic Hazz - I think your fighting the wrong people. Especially as I wasn’t even in the conversation.

not agreeing with your world view doesn't or shouldn’t mean you have to dig at people for no reason. Nor does it mean people with a different view point are your enemies.

calm it down fella - please.
Calm down yourself, Barry

Christ, we make an ironic team, eh. Here’s me unable to get cross - and there’s you being mirthless.

Anyway, someone call a whambulance for Hazza’s sense of humour. It seems to be inextricably bound to Liverpool’s onfield performances.

Back
Top Bottom