What's new

Uk Covid Cases Map

I don't think it's very accurate, it's showing my area as 1-9 cases, and I know of at least 15 cases in the last week !!!
I didn't think that scousers got the covid virus cos the virus shits itself going to Liverpool.

Xactly Bruv, Da Hood innit !!! :2thumbsup:
Next time I see you, remind me to you tell you story about Skem. It involved dog shit and a telephone box years ago from a mate that lived for a bit. :D

I don't think it's very accurate, it's showing my area as 1-9 cases, and I know of at least 15 cases in the last week !!!
Not sure it shows last week although could be wrong as I couldn't change the date.
Think it's lagging behind a week or so.

Is that her? Oh my gawd. *sigh* any port in a storm, i guess

True true...u could always go with a hole cut in a melon. Easier to tape her picture to as well.
I just stick the picture on a sheep's arse and bang that, no need to wash anything or worry about melon juice, just wipe and walk away.

I just stick the picture on a sheep's arse and bang that, no need to wash anything or worry about melon juice, just wipe and walk away.
Ok, 2 things...id rather smell like remnants melon juice than remnants of sheep's ass juice. I hope yer at leat using some scented antibacterial baby wipes and washing yer hands u ecoli spreading muhfugger.o_O

Also, i'll bet if u light the sheep on fire while banging it, it'll do most of the work for u, lol.

And wtf, why is there no plural of sheep?

Back
Top Bottom