What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Trumps exlawyers gettin sanctioned

What they r gonna find out actually, as i found out talking 2 ppl, is that ppl who got vaccinated, dont give a sh*t about those who didnt.

They have absolutely no sympathy, n im not sure i disagree

(A lot of ppl r getting pissed actually, cuz kids too young to get vaccinated r now ending up in the hospital n dying because of them)

What they r gonna find out actually, as i found out talking 2 ppl, is that ppl who got vaccinated, dont give a sh*t about those who didnt.

They have absolutely no sympathy, n im not sure i disagree

(A lot of ppl r getting pissed actually, cuz kids too young to get vaccinated r now ending up in the hospital n dying because of them)
Every one had or has the chance to have the jabs, the ball is in your own hands so to speak. Typical of the way it is with some, and there way of thinking about them selves only. This is getting worse of late i think?
{Tin hat on} :)

Well, i dont like to wish harm on ppl, figured if its an act of god, my hands r clean, lol

And right now, the real problem here is my idiot friend and his cohorts who r more afraid of catching the vaccine from someone vaccinated then they r catching covid and spreading a new pandemic.

And its impossible to reason with him
As the great person said: you can’t reason with stupid.

Back
Top Bottom