What's new

Trumps exlawyers gettin sanctioned

Jd_

Achiever
In michigan..and elswhere...the judges r all pissed 2 have had to put up with them using their courtrooms to try to overthrow an election with made up evidence.

Finally some sanity...

I thought once he lost the election i would never have to hear his name again and here we are. How many Months since he lost ?. I hate politics of any kind. New rule for POTV, no politics please.

Apparently it's in some papers that he has been blackmailed by Putin

I thought once he lost the election i would never have to hear his name again and here we are. How many Months since he lost ?. I hate politics of any kind. New rule for POTV, no politics please.
He has already announced he is running again, lol

Maybe he will get hit by lightning before than....smote by god for his evil deeds, lol

They r starting to bring evidence to light that he really was trying to pull a hitler (apparently the military refused to help and sent out notices about obeying illegal orders to troops, etc etc)

the kgb have acquired a plaster cast of mr trump’s tiny deformed phallus.

the kgb have acquired a plaster cast of mr trump’s tiny deformed phallus.
You seem to forget that Trump has no shame, embarrassment, empathy, grace, decorum. He'd think it was great and post it on facebook... er... well... you know what I mean. :)

You seem to forget that Trump has no shame, embarrassment, empathy, grace, decorum. He'd think it was great and post it on facebook... er... well... you know what I mean. :)

i’m not so sure. i think the trumpian phallus sits decisively at the root of many contemporary problems.

Trump isn't the only problem. The Republican party is just as much of a problem because they are his enablers and they have willingly hitched themselves to his bat shit in a desperate attempt to stave off electoral irrelevance as their predominantly white and rural voter base continues to die off either from old age or covid.

Think jail is probably more likely than lightning, Jd.

Trump isn't the only problem. The Republican party is just as much of a problem because they are his enablers and they have willingly hitched themselves to his bat shit in a desperate attempt to stave off electoral irrelevance as their predominantly white and rural voter base continues to die off either from old age or covid.

Think jail is probably more likely than lightning, Jd.
Well, i dont like to wish harm on ppl, figured if its an act of god, my hands r clean, lol

And right now, the real problem here is my idiot friend and his cohorts who r more afraid of catching the vaccine from someone vaccinated then they r catching covid and spreading a new pandemic.

And its impossible to reason with him

Back
Top Bottom