What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tracking

I suspect cases like the below taken from your link will go some way to answer why the BAME communities are being so effected along with the high volume of multi generation households.

It later emerged that the Jamia Ghosia mosque in Blackburn said it is being investigated by the police and public health officials after holding a funeral on 13 July, attended by 250 people.

The Imam has since tested positive for coronavirus and is recovering.

The mosque has emailed its congregation advising everybody to self-isolate and said it "made a mistake" in allowing more than the officially-permitted 30 mourners to attend.

Many people don't want to be tracked, because they don't want to self isolate, hence when tracked, they were miles away, "It wasn't me gov, I wasn't there " It's all fucked up.

i gave it a lol because it was never going to work in the first place does anybody think for a minute that people are going to give the correct details should have stayed in so called lockdown for longer get ready for wave number 2

My understanding of it is(and I could be wrong), you get a call from the Stasi, they tell you that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive (they don't tell you who)..... ffs is anyone going to believe that... and further isolate on the basis of a random call that an unknown acquaintance is riddled and your fked for another 2 weeks or so...fk that...... what phone call:D

My understanding of it is(and I could be wrong), you get a call from the Stasi, they tell you that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive (they don't tell you who)..... ffs is anyone going to believe that... and further isolate on the basis of a random call that an unknown acquaintance is riddled and your fked for another 2 weeks or so...fk that...... what phone call:D
............... and there's this .............. :17:

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/coronavirus-scam-calls-and-texts

surely you’d have an idea? they must have passed on your details. just think who you seen recently but been lying low since then. you guessed it, wee tam. hus tae be. wee bastart. go tae he’s door. “you grass me up tae thae trackers wee man? eh? eh?”

surely you’d have an idea? they must have passed on your details. just think who you seen recently but been lying low since then. you guessed it, wee tam. hus tae be. wee bastart. go tae he’s door. “you grass me up tae thae trackers wee man? eh? eh?”

Tracking Stasi bastards can fk off....wee Tam is sound, he better be or I will tell his wife, he's shagging her maw:D

Tracking Stasi bastards can fk off....wee Tam is sound, he better be or I will tell his wife, he's shagging her maw:D

Could you please use English instead of Swahili in future please, takes me fucking ages to translate it. :)

Back
Top Bottom