What's new

To give is always a good feeling

But on a serious note it is since joining this place I've learnt so much and had so many amazing opportunities which have given me the chance to help friends and family quit smoking! My mate at work when I quit decided he wanted to and moved onto a device I won in a giveaway and is now a year smoke free and enjoying it as much as anytime and My brother who I never thought would quit switched using a device I was lucky enough to review and is now exploring different vapes Ns styles and the best bit is the friends and people.ive met on here along the way without this I wouldn't be where I am!

Nice thread topic. :thumbup:

Last edited:
As with others here I was lucky enough to find this place fairly early in my journey and it’s been a wealth of knowledge and kinship.
I find it quite satisfying that we look at converting or helping people off smoking as it wouldn’t be the same the other way round
(hey I got someone hooked on smoking today)
Sounds daft!
I’ve been lucky and won some giveaways on here and done my own. Some of it will never leave my possession I’m looking at you Stu! And some has been passed on to good effect and helped others kick the habit, but also it makes it even better when someone you’ve helped then comes to you and asks what would be good for their friend/significant other, it’s like the second wave/generation.

Back
Top Bottom