What's new

To give is always a good feeling

Hey all,

Screenshot_20210606-030830_Bitmoji.jpg

So i wanted to create thread where we could share success stories on how u may have helped another vaper or converted a smoker.

Since my journey started on POTV the moto has always been "pass it forward". I was lucky enough to win a few giveaways especially when i was new and entering them more b4 i became a reviewer. I have had so much help from so many people on here, most has been vape related but also just general support especially over the last year, i have seen many of us help each other out, we have vented, shared mental health issues and just used this as a platform to get it out!
Screenshot_20210606-031035_Bitmoji.jpg

So if you have done something good and helped out someone with vape gear, advice whatever let's share that, if u want to that is.

I will start, as u know i do tend to do many giveaways on here as i just cannot use all the kit I get long term so I "pass it forward or on"
Over the last 3 weeks i have given away 6 kits, most have been colleagues, friends, family. Some people ive helped have already converted & a few are complete newbies. Most was review kits and some juices that either i was not keen on or had extra of, when i help a newbie i always like to give them some salts to get them using the kit ASAP. We all know how confusing it can be shopping for vape products, its a minefield out there!

Today however i gave one of my top 5 kits away to my brother, I said goodbye to my loved and cherished Aspire Favostix @ukaspirevendor sorry but i had to get my brother off the rollies once and for all!

So my bro is 7 years older than me, he has been vaping but DTL only with 3mg freebase juice for about a year or so, he was still having a few rollies a day and I've been going on at him about using a mtl device with higher nic, finally he gave in as he want to stop smoking completely.......hallelujah!
I am pleased to say he loves the kit and the Juice Head nic salts and has already ordered some more nic salts, he has not had a rollie today so fingers crossed thats it now.

Thats my good news story.......thanks for reading it.

Screenshot_20210606-030759_Bitmoji.jpg

I've given a couple of tanks away on here, in my first few weeks, via DMs, just coz I didn't need nor use them tbh, & if somebody else can get some use out of them, makes sense.
Also made a few sets of claptons for some too, who couldn't get there's right at the time.
I've given 4 or 5 mods/kits to people I know, upgrades for them, to keep their interest in vaping, when they looked to be returning to the dark side.
4 of them have stayed off the fags, the other is 50/50, still smokes 10 ciggies a day but he's trying.

I agree though, it's nice to help others. I've had a few people on here, who have given advice and also offered me some nice bits and bobs for reasonable prices.

Plus, obviously my very kind giveaway, from yourself @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) which has helped 2 members of my family.

I'll PM you about that too later, quite funny.

Nice little community vibe on here too tbh.
Everyone helping each other, & that's good.

Last edited:
When I joined this forum I never expected such a good community of true humans. Even despite my poor english domain I always felt welcome here.
Its not just about generosity (giveaways, bargains, #teamfreeshit, etc) but real carefull and kind people here.

Forums use to be cold places, infamous, with plenty of rude people. However POTV is full of really nice people, including their stuff.
meh, oiled up enough :D

Thanks to a couple of giveaways, my wife and my little sister quit smoking. I was not sure about that (they were heavy smokers) and never expected them to do it my way, simply split up with tobacco and never look back.
My wife started using a Vaporesso Osmall, then I won an Xtra and lately a Luxe PM40 (all Vaporesso giveaways) wich seems to be the most preferred by her so far; hah, he´s clever. I love that brand creations too, usually.

Sis started using a Vapefly Airgo Pod, she loved it as she started using myblue and shits like that before, so compared to that it was a HUGE improvement and step ahead in terms of vaping success. Later, I give her a Smok Novo-X and shes still actually using it. Both giveaways I won from @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) ´s. Thanks queen of da pod. :clapping:

Of course, I kept a lot of the stuff I liked the most because it fits my needs better.

Lucky enough during 2020, I giveawayd my beloved Nunchaku 2 kit on here. Now I´m out of the giveaway-greedy spiral. Thats one of the reasons I dont frequent the forum too much lately, in order to try to not fall in temptation (Im very weak at this, shit :doh:). I have much more gear than I really need.
As I´m a bit out of the new gear scene, now I´m unable to recommend and contribute properly.... or I feel that.

I used to defend vaping against those chimp/argument less/smokers but not anymore. I´m tired. I hate to try to convince people that even doenst want to give you the benefit of the doubt. "Actually vaping is worse than smoking"- Mmh, yeah, whatever. Fuck off. Keep smoking, increase your cig dose to combat my non smelly vapor.
However, I´m still an evangelist (at my way :D) for those who kindly asked or showed interest; I´ve a lot of success stories among family, friends and work mates. So, yeah, quite pleased with that.

In a nushell:
+1 at 100% Dee. To give feels good. No matter what.
And you?
:beenggod:

When I joined this forum I never expected such a good community of true humans. Even despite my poor english domain I always felt welcome here.
Its not just about generosity (giveaways, bargains, #teamfreeshit, etc) but real carefull and kind people here.

Forums use to be cold places, infamous, with plenty of rude people. However POTV is full of really nice people, including their stuff.
meh, oiled up enough :D

Thanks to a couple of giveaways, my wife and my little sister quit smoking. I was not sure about that (they were heavy smokers) and never expected them to do it my way, simply split up with tobacco and never look back.
My wife started using a Vaporesso Osmall, then I won an Xtra and lately a Luxe PM40 (all Vaporesso giveaways) wich seems to be the most preferred by her so far; hah, he´s clever. I love that brand creations too, usually.

Sis started using a Vapefly Airgo Pod, she loved it as she started using myblue and shits like that before, so compared to that it was a HUGE improvement and step ahead in terms of vaping success. Later, I give her a Smok Novo-X and shes still actually using it. Both giveaways I won from @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) ´s. Thanks queen of da pod. :clapping:

Of course, I kept a lot of the stuff I liked the most because it fits my needs better.

Lucky enough during 2020, I giveawayd my beloved Nunchaku 2 kit on here. Now I´m out of the giveaway-greedy spiral. Thats one of the reasons I dont frequent the forum too much lately, in order to try to not fall in temptation (Im very weak at this, shit :doh:). I have much more gear than I really need.
As I´m a bit out of the new gear scene, now I´m unable to recommend and contribute properly.... or I feel that.

I used to defend vaping against those chimp/argument less/smokers but not anymore. I´m tired. I hate to try to convince people that even doenst want to give you the benefit of the doubt. "Actually vaping is worse than smoking"- Mmh, yeah, whatever. Fuck off. Keep smoking, increase your cig dose to combat my non smelly vapor.
However, I´m still an evangelist (at my way :D) for those who kindly asked or showed interest; I´ve a lot of success stories among family, friends and work mates. So, yeah, quite pleased with that.

In a nushell:
+1 at 100% Dee. To give feels good. No matter what.
And you?
:beenggod:
Your command of the English language is far better than a few English people I know!
You do just fine matey.

I agree this forum is full of kind genuine people.

Almost as soon as I joined I won a giveaway.

I passed it on straight away to a friend at work to give to his wife.
He had managed to quit but she was still smoking.
She is now trying with the vape.
Not quite there yet but smoking way less so there is hope yet.

Also gave some coils that I ordered wrong.
Hope they are being used instead of sat on a shelf gathering dust.

Last week one of the guys at work was asking about how I was going on with the vape.
Don't see him much as he is on a different shift.
He said he was thinking about vaping do I offered one of the other ones I won in a giveaway.
I will find out next week how he is getting on with it.

Told him to register on here but he is not very tech savvy so will have to see

I agree this forum is full of kind genuine people.

Almost as soon as I joined I won a giveaway.

I passed it on straight away to a friend at work to give to his wife.
He had managed to quit but she was still smoking.
She is now trying with the vape.
Not quite there yet but smoking way less so there is hope yet.

Also gave some coils that I ordered wrong.
Hope they are being used instead of sat on a shelf gathering dust.

Last week one of the guys at work was asking about how I was going on with the vape.
Don't see him much as he is on a different shift.
He said he was thinking about vaping do I offered one of the other ones I won in a giveaway.
I will find out next week how he is getting on with it.

Told him to register on here but he is not very tech savvy so will have to see
Nice one x

Back
Top Bottom