What's new

Time to quit

It's not I suffer with a short fuse. It is that I am passionate about the industry as a whole.
I only have my husband and 2 sons. So after them comes my company.
I'm not leaving because of that thread or the haters, I'm leaving due to the fact I want to spend my time on what is important.
To pay for premium vendor each month is a waste of money that I could put towards our stationary (or beers) :D
2019 will be our biggest year with the long awaited new machine. I won't have time to look who has tagged me in the latest power hungry argument.
It wasn't anything to do with any of you so no hard feelings.
Today I spent my Saturday painting a new room at the warehouse where the new compressors are to be housed. Next weekend will be spent sorting the 3 phase electrics.
Plus fitting in time with my amazing family (oh and returning Christmas pressies that don't fit).
The new year will also be bringing in another new store, like we don't have enough stress!
So like I say, it wasn't a specific thing/member.
It's just the right time to leave.
I've loved the stories, the posts and the photos but like all good things...

So no offence meant to anyone, but my family and business comes first

Peace

"So no offence meant to anyone, but my family and business comes first"

Just as it should [emoji16] Good luck to you Sam

It's not I suffer with a short fuse. It is that I am passionate about the industry as a whole.
I'm not leaving because of that thread or the haters, I'm leaving due to the fact I want to spend my time on what is important.
To pay for premium vendor each month is a waste of money that I could put towards our stationary (or beers) :D
2019 will be our biggest year with the long awaited new machine. I won't have time to look who has tagged me in the latest power hungry argument.
Today I spent my Saturday painting a new room at the warehouse where the new compressors are to be housed. Next weekend will be spent sorting the 3 phase electrics.
Plus fitting in time with my amazing family (oh and returning Christmas pressies that don't fit).
The new year will also be bringing in another new store, like we don't have enough stress!

Peace
Good luck & all the best for 2019.

Peace
hey when I buy it will be yours .. and if you need any help mixing give me a shout ..
you have the right stuff to go global .. hope ya do ...
flea

I've not tried DDV before but I'll be giving a couple a try come pay-day. Good luck with the business Sam, and I wish you and your family a Happy and Prosperous 2019 :)

So sorry to see you drop vendor status.. Ben Fogstar put into words my thought much better than I can.

sorry to hear you will be leaving us Sam & Craig :( i wish you good luck for the future in all your new adventures expanding the business.

Back
Top Bottom