What's new

Time to quit

“That” thread was always going to cause trouble, and I think I mentioned it at the time.

Dragging others vendors into a ‘brand x’ v ‘brand y’ is always going to cause grief , and in this case it’s contributed, no matter what Sam says for her to feel the need to leave this community

I did have a run in with Sam, we fell out, but we managed to work through our differences like adults and (I hope) were cool.

Whilst I think it’s ok to have a healthy debate , as always, we go off topic and start perhaps reading into an innocent remark as being something that it’s not.

I truly hope that I haven’t in anyway contributed in any way to Sam thinking that I have said has made her feel the need to leave. But if I have, then I am sorry

Sorry you are feeling the need to leave. Of course, come back anytime.

She'll be back. If she doesn't I will go round to 8 Brookside, Red Marsh Industrial estate, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire (my brother lives across the road from Red Marsh Ind Est) And smash all her windows. :D
Good luck Sam.

Good luck Sam and hope it all goes well next year. I will continue to buy you juice and enjoy it as I always have since 2015.

Threads like that shouldn’t be allowed and should be closed before they get out of hand.

While POTV is a tight knit community, it’s detramental to its future to be a closed community. New vendors should be supported, and not pitched against seasoned vendors that have been here for years. Unwillingly entered into a battle that they’ll never win.

I wish you the best of luck with your business in the future.

Sorry ben, I have to disagree with that. Why shouldn’t members be aloud to ask for a recommendation? And why shouldn’t members be aloud to give a recommendation? The whole point of this forum is for people to help each other out, amongst other things.

In my opinion, nothing nasty or offensive was said in that thread. Sure some of the opinions may have been illustrated on the extreme side but nothing personal. The OP asked for a opinion, members gave their opinion. I don’t see why people shouldn’t be entitled to their own opinion.

Opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one. It doesn’t mean they are right or wrong. It’s just what THEY think, it’s not right or wrong.

Sam, I hope you don’t leave the forum. You have a bigger fan base on here than you realise. Many member here love your liquids and your ethos. There is a place for many brands of Eliquid and I for one would sooner see a business like yourselves that’s ran properly here than some clown knocking up shit in their bathroom. Or some of the other one flavour, mass marketed bull shit that seems to be saturating the market. Companies like that have no place here. Companies like yours and all the other vendors that are regularly used here do have a place here.

Take no notice of what anyone else thinks, your business works, people enjoy it. Else you wouldn’t be here still after all these years. Toughen up, take the criticism on the chin and stop playing the victim all time. If I got pissed every time someone said they didn’t like my juice, or my labels or my price or whatever I’d never have any motivation to carry on doing it. Just ignore it, or let someone else answer it who has a longer fuse than you. Many times I have given the phone to my wife for her to deal with it because I feel like punching their face in and my reply would have been unprofessional.

The decision was made last month when everything I put, a certain admin would put a lol.
That thread just helped me do it sooner :)
Yeah it's a tough one that when it's a one rule for one/ one rule for another innit? I've read the thread and as Shawn said at the tail end of the thread it was a pointless exercise. Ask for recommendations sure but when it starts getting all pissy it's a shame.

Lots of folk hide behind an Internet avatar and it's not a sane and/or safe practice to partake in should you not be willing to deal with it outside of the safety of your net maybe? Dunno. Maybe that's why said thread was allowed to continue? Who knows? Small minds and all that.

Good luck ma'am. There's a whole world outside and as per @Ment, I'm not a customer, never have been but you always strike me as a decent human. Short fuse, but I cant ever chastise someone about that.

[emoji6]

Alas that last thread was just another in a long list taken over by pedants & cockwombles.

Back
Top Bottom