What's new

thinking of buying a vaporesso luxe

lene

Postman
so I've seen a vaporesso luxe in a vape shop. does anyone know if they are any good? it looked tiny.

I quiite fancy one of those, they look pretty nice. I have heard that the battery life isn't great but that's just rumour, no personal experience. I think there is a v2 out (or about to be released), that may be an improvement.

I don't have one but I watched a review on them recently and, although it's quite a bit heavier than other dual 18650 mods, it looks like it works well and has pretty good reviews. Not so sure about the SKRR tank.

Maybe an admin can move this thread as it doesn't belong in the Covid19 section of the forum? @Rob @Miss Pepper

so I've seen a vaporesso luxe in a vape shop. does anyone know if they are any good? it looked tiny.
I have a v1, its a good mod if thats what your looking for. Get the luxe 2 though if u can, it has the updated functions of the gen.

I own an original Luxe kit; my first kit, still using it. Every single day.

My thoughts on this:
- MOD: Quality stuff, it has the Omniboard 4.2 chipset. Battery life, using 2xSony VTC5A is more than acceptable; of course, the vibration function is disabled as long as the "key light" and the backlight on the screen is also at min. value. Its beefy, solid... it weights a bit more than the average, but the grip, the fire button ...exquisite. Cons: tactile buttons can put your patience to the test.

- SKRR (tank) : QF coilheads for this tanks are absolute meh, you can opt for far better compatible coilheads in the market (the GT coil family, Geekvape X1, Hellvape supermesh... tons of options). Refill is a bit painful, you have to unscrew the drip tip to take it apart and then slide the top to reveal the filling port; Please note that this just happens with the SKRR version and not the SKRR-S. Airflow is massive, but in the silent side; at 3/4 close may wistle a bit. Other than that, perfectly machined tank and very well sealed. Drip tip is propietary threaded and cant be replaced (the one in the SKRR-S is standard 810)

It is a good mod? Yes, absolutely
Would you recommend? Yes, but only if you are totally aware of the weight and those minimun cons.
What about the tank? Nope. Far more better stock coils out there ATM.

The Luxe 2 is a mockery :( (its the same thing with different paintjob, worse chipset and cheaper tank)

I own an original Luxe kit; my first kit, still using it. Every single day.

My thoughts on this:
- MOD: Quality stuff, it has the Omniboard 4.2 chipset. Battery life, using 2xSony VTC5A is more than acceptable; of course, the vibration function is disabled as long as the "key light" and the backlight on the screen is also at min. value. Its beefy, solid... it weights a bit more than the average, but the grip, the fire button ...exquisite. Cons: tactile buttons can put your patience to the test.

- SKRR (tank) : QF coilheads for this tanks are absolute meh, you can opt for far better compatible coilheads in the market (the GT coil family, Geekvape X1, Hellvape supermesh... tons of options). Refill is a bit painful, you have to unscrew the drip tip to take it apart and then slide the top to reveal the filling port; Please note that this just happens with the SKRR version and not the SKRR-S. Airflow is massive, but in the silent side; at 3/4 close may wistle a bit. Other than that, perfectly machined tank and very well sealed. Drip tip is propietary threaded and cant be replaced (the one in the SKRR-S is standard 810)

It is a good mod? Yes, absolutely
Would you recommend? Yes, but only if you are totally aware of the weight and those minimun cons.
What about the tank? Nope. Far more better stock coils out there ATM.

The Luxe 2 is a mockery :( (its the same thing with different paintjob, worse chipset and cheaper tank)
Its got the same chip as the gen's doesnt it?

Back
Top Bottom