What's new

The rocky start

ReservedCBD

Postman
We have worked so hard to achieve what we have so far in 3 months!

We’re had many hurdles to get here, even some worried competition from other companies, add my friends, family and even messaging customers offering discounts! We have been told to give up! There fear will push us harder to ensure our quality stays and you get a fantastic product proven to better your life.

We don’t hide anything from our customers! Heck even taken some to the unit to see the set up so they know what they got! We don’t lie, hide or deceive anyone! We want the best for our customers! We ensure they’re got what they are looking for! Quality, customer service and smiles.

We will not be pulled down & we thank you everyone for helping us get reserved this far!

Huge thank you to our loyal customers, new customers & wholesalers for helping us grow! Your word of mouth and reviews is what makes us stronger!

Happy easter everyone!

@ReservedCBD Good for you mate, I need to put an order in soon to try it out. Especially since I just seen my favourite juice now with it. Hows that work with the juice, mixed already ?

imagejpg_df65d395-c141-4b38-b7fd-dd37111d8bd5_480x.jpg

@Slanger hello there!

I know strawberry delight is amazing and the cbd cbg is already in there 60ml in total!

Thanks for your words and have a good easter :)

Back
Top Bottom