What's new

The new normal // documentary

When the film "a Billion lives" came out a large proportion of people though the same thing.

I don't believe the whole documentary i posted but their are a few points that got me thinking.

thankyou for posting I blame you for for the loo roll situation, Alfie is off his food, the number of walkers we have strolling by, the current crises in the Sudan, and the shortage of lemon soaked napkins at Waitrose

Brahe only existed as a scientist by virtue of the fact that he placated the court. This involved him strapping a pig’s bladder to his dick as nobody could go to the toilet during a banquet unless the King did. So he drank and pissed at the table.

Such devotion to getting literally bladdered resulted in him losing his nose during a sword duel.

That’s my kind of scientist. Absolutely fucking rock.

That's brilliant.... reminds me of the army to a lesser degree.... every now n then without any real certainty (but it was supposed as highly fkin likely at any given time) .. the sergeant major at a dinner or just an event....would come the cunt..... no one could take their jacket off till he did so ( despite soaring heat or courses eaten).... but the best bit was no one could leave the mess till he did.....so if he was up for an all night bender (again this was often) then so was everyone regardless of what the fk was happening the next day.

That's brilliant.... reminds me of the army to a lesser degree.... every now n then without any real certainty (but it was supposed as highly fkin likely at any given time) .. the sergeant major at a dinner or just an event....would come the cunt..... no one could take their jacket off till he did so ( despite soaring heat or courses eaten).... but the best bit was no one could leave the mess till he did.....so if he was up for an all night bender (again this was often) then so was everyone regardless of what the fk was happening the next day.
Sergeant Majors, eh?

550580CB-5A50-4C12-8CC8-8B373AB1B69B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom