What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The new normal // documentary

"Misfit"

Veteran
I am probably opening myself up for ridicule here.
All i ask is give it a watch and let me know what you think.

It does make me wonder, it's like something out of a science fiction film, with every passing day

38092316-9155367-image-a-34_1610832819269.jpg

38092324-9155367-Police_wielding_riot_shields_walk_in_the_snow_ahead_of_a_demonst-a-12_1610835765061.jpg

Hoping to get back some of the old normal tbh. Don't want to constantly live in a drama.

AI, Covid, Cyborgs, the great reset, the potential future useless class, Bill Gates, that pre 2020 pandemic 2021 pandemic response meeting, 5G (and the personal data + activity log harvest), riots, Kennedy Jr, tyranny, freedom.... too much to digest at once, too much to balance,... its kinda scary.

Dunno how much truth and lie lies on that documentary, but they touched some key matters and events.

Pro-activist film. watch with diligence and temper.

AI, Covid, Cyborgs, the great reset, the potential future useless class, Bill Gates, that pre 2020 pandemic 2021 pandemic response meeting, 5G (and the personal data + activity log harvest), riots, Kennedy Jr, tyranny, freedom.... too much to digest at once, too much to balance,... its kinda scary.

Dunno how much truth and lie lies on that documentary, but they touched some key matters and events.

Pro-activist film. watch with diligence and temper.

@OzoreXS, It's all the controversy around the vaccine that scares the very pants off me, I am slap bang in the middle of the group considered 'vulnerable' and I am in no way convinced of its safety yet?

I am probably opening myself up for ridicule here.
All i ask is give it a watch and let me know what you think.

Your right! It does open you up to ridicule

as soon as I got to the phrase “many have speculated it’s been set up by tech elites (coronavirus) and showed a picture of bill gates I turned it off.

Jesus Christ

why do loads of your posts always look something like this :

www.independant.co.U.K./Boris-filmed-injecting-covid-into-small-kitten

www.dailyrecord.scotland/latest-scientific-evidence-points-to-scotland-as-saviour-of-mankind

www.dailymail.bullshit/pandemic-started-by-tories

Working for me ............... though I must admit, I'm not tempted ................ ;)
The video is working, but their website is down, I wanted to watch it on my telly, I've tried YouTube, but there's nothing stays on there nowadays, that goes against the flow, if you know what I mean !!!

Back
Top Bottom